Chapter 9 《 Visit, Clones, Disastrous Party》

Start from the beginning

"Whoa!" Deuce said in awe

"Whoa!" Deuce said in awe. "Looking sharp!" Ace laughed. "Myah! So cool!" Grim cheered. "These are very nice clothes." I added. "You all look fantastic!" Yuu complimented. "Now, let's tear this party up! And don't forget to give Riddle the tart." Cater reminded. "Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup?" Riddle asked. "On this most significant unauspisious of days, I bid all in attendance... a very merry unbirthday!" He announced. "To a very merry unbirthday!" Everyone cheered. "Ace, this is your chance!" Cater said. "Right..." Ace walked towards Riddle, "Uh, houswarden, sir.." He caught his attention. "Ah, it's you. The tart thief." Riddle crossed his arms. "Yeah, so, I wanted to apologize for eating that tart. We made you a new tart to replace it." Ace said. "Hmm? And what kind of tart is it?" Riddle asked. "I'm so glad you asked! It's a chestnut tart, and I swear, we weren't single with the chestnuts." Ace replied. "A CHESTNUT tart?!" Riddle fumed. "What?!" Ace freaked out. "The Queen of Hearts rule 562: One mustbnever bring a chestnut tart to an Unbirthday Tea Party." He recited in anger. "This is an utterly flagrant rule violation! Do you understand what you've done?! You've ruined an otherwise perfect unbirthday! " Oh dear, this won't end well...

"Rule 562?!" Deuce freaked out. "How many of these rules are there?!" Yuu asked. "There are 810 rules in all, and housewarden, I can, of course, recite each and every one of them." He said. "This must've been something similar to what the scholars studied..." I muttered. "As housewarden of a dorm established to honor the Queen of Hearts rigor, I can not ignore this." He said. "Destroy the offending tart immediately! Then throw those rulebreakers out of the dorm!" Riddle ordered. We definitely made this worse.. "Whoa, hold up! Is that one of your rules too?!" Ace yelled. "Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!" Grim followed. "Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making a chestnut tart." Trey added. "I was a part of that too. We had no idea there was a rule about it!" Cater said. "The making if the tart is not an issue. The issue is bringing it HERE. Today. THAT is the transgression!" Riddle yelled. "How can you live by such foolish rules?" Yuu said in frustration. "Yeah! All you do is cite one stupid rule after another! You sound totally foolish!" Ace added. He is rubbing salt on the wound.. "What did you just call me. Foolish?!" Riddle asked.

"Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper!" Cater warned. "You're going to make this worse if you continue." I added. "And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!" Cater reminded. "Nah, bro. I've got a shovel, and I am DIGGING. Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets." He refused. "I agree with Ace. Of course, I understand that rules do need to be followed, but..." Deuce paused, "this is going much too far." They weren't wrong. "Are you attempting to debate me? Bold move. But I'll bite. By even breaking the smallest rule, you are throwing wide the gate to anarchy." Riddle said. "That isn't helping anyone! That's called being a tyrant!" I commented. "Everyone, I know you're afraid of getting your magic sealed away, but you know this is insane right?" Ace added. The other students were unfortunately too afraid and disagreed with Ace, putting us in a bad position. "You little.." Grim paused. "You spineless, fair-weather cowards..." Ace spat. "In the year since I became the houswarden, not a single student from Heartslabyul House has dropped out or been held back a year." Riddle stated, "we are the only house that can boast such a feat. Furthermore, of everyone in this dorm, I have the best academic standing." He's trying to gaslight everyone to agree with him...

"Hence, I am the most correct! If you would simply obey me without question, we wouldn't need to contend so." He yelled. "Listen, we-" But before Deuce could say more. "It's not off with their heads because I want to do that. I do it because rules must never be broken." Riddle interrupted, "if you do not obey me, then I will have all of your heads!" This is not very good.. "Okay, let all say: Yes, Housewarden Riddle." Cater attempted to convince them. "I can't." Deuce said. "Me neither." Yuu agreed. "I don't bow to self-important tyrants!" Ace followed. "I respect leaders but not tyrants." I added. "What did you two just call me?" He asked. "They called you a tyrant for wanting to destroy good food just 'cause you're throwing a tantrum!" Grim answered. "Guy's, I don't think we need to escalate this-" Deuce was too late, once again. "OFF! WITH! YOUR! HEADS!" Riddle yelled. The five of us all had collars, now. Strangely, I felt nothing even though I had the collar on. "Bwaaaaaah!" Grim and Deuce cried in pain. "No! Not the collar again!" Grim cried. "Gah! I can't get it off!" Deuce struggled. I can't imagine how painful it is for them.. "Trey! Cater! Eject them from the premises!" Riddle yelled. We were kicked out of the Unbirthday Party.