Chapter 8《 A treat, Interview, Performance 》

"Myahaha! Now that we're all gassed up, its destination: Flavortown, baby!" Grim cheered. He was very eager to eat. We all made our way back to Heartslabyul. The kitchen was very different from the ones back in Sumeru! "Welcome back. Looks like you got plenty!" Trey greeted. "Now you can make us some massive tarts!" Grim smiled. "Well, the bigger the tarts, the harder it'll be to peel all these nuts, so... good luck with that!" Trey added. "We have to peel all of these? Suddenly, the whole room is spinning..." Deuce sighed. I don't even know if I can take care of these.. I'm not even familiar with these either... "Preparation is the key to good baking." Trey said. "Yeah, yeah, I know. We've come this far. We're not giving up now!" Ace yelled. "Excuse me," I said. "I'm really sorry, but I'm not very familiar with these types of nuts. If possible, can I work on something else?" I asked. "Are you trying to skip all the hard work?" Ace questioned. "No, what I mean is because I'm not familiar with chestnuts and might mess up, I can make something else instead." I added, "Plus, I still need to head back to my dorm later." Hopefully, it'll be okay to do that. "You can do that. But you have to make it for everyone." Trey agreed.

Everyone else began working on peeling the nuts. "What can I make.." I wondered, "Maybe... Padisarah pudding! I do have most of the ingredients. But I'll definitely be required to borrow from the kitchen." I decided to grab some glass cups, sugar, and milk. From the kitchen. It's all set! "The technology is definitely different from the ones from Teyvat, interesting! I decided to make the pudding a little bit different appearance wise. "Done." I finished.

[Nilou specialty dish ^^ ]

There were 6 puddings. "I made another one on accident." I sighed. I could give it to someone else. I stored it in my inventory. "Ooh!" Grim checked it out. "It's a dish from my homeland." I told Grim. It took longer than expected. Mainly me figuring out how the stoves worked. "Oh, I should head back to my dorm. Bye!" I left. "Bye." Yuu said. I headed back to the Mirror Chamber. I went through the mirror with 'Octavinelle' written on it. It was for sure lively and different! But, where do I take the interview.. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw Auren. "Hi," I greeted. "Oh, hello [NAME]." He responded. He was in this uniform, which looked very formal. "Where do I take the supposed interview?" I asked. "Follow me, I'll show you." He said. There were multiple waiters going back and forth serving people. And then we finally made it to the suspicious houswarden: Azul. He was accompanied by teal haired twins. The housewarden is still untrusted.. "I shouldn't make too much conversation." I said in my head. Auren disappeared after we made it there.

"Hello, you must be the student who missed the interview." He greeted. "Yes, I am. I'm Nilou." I responded. I think I'll just use Nilou.. "Care to explain why you were late today as well?" He asked. "Just helping some friends." I said. I hope I can get this done quickly. "Oh well, we can't waste much time." He sighed, "Any kinds of talents you have? Anything that can be of use?" At least he wasn't stalling. "I can dance." I replied. "That's great! Because I do not know how great your skill in dance is, you will do a sample performance on stage with the other entertainers." He smiled. "Sounds good." I said. "You may leave. Please change into the dorm uniform." He added, "I look forward to seeing what you can do." There's a lot of uniforms... I went back to my room and checked the closet for a uniform. "This uniform is very formal." I thought as I changed.

I left my room and went to the people with unique instruments

I left my room and went to the people with unique instruments. "Hello, you are the entertainers, right?" I approached. "Yes, we are. Did you need anything?" One of them replied. "I'm Nilou or [NAME]. I'm a dancer, and I was told we'd be performing." I said. "So soon?" He asked. "Yeah, is there anything wrong?" I responded. "It's just that you are the only dancer. You don't have any parts for dance.. You'll have to make your own dance while we're on stage.." Another answered. "You're up on stage, guys." One of the workers said, "Good luck." I adjusted my had before we got on stage. Just in case. I was placed in the middle of attention. The music began to play. I moved my body depending on the music. "I should add some Hydro as an extra effect." I thought. People who were there watched in awe. Finally, the performance was over.

[OMG, I FORGOR TO PUBLISH IT YESTERDAY! I THOUGHT I DID! I'M SOOO SORRY!]