little menace (WM)

warnings: none

prompt: y/n is wanda's child who has just discovered her powers...and the team frantically tries to stop her.

!! i changed some things that happened in the marvel universe in this to set the story !!

wanda: 33

y/n: 4

NAT G!P (no smut)

WANDA'S POV

the other day, my daughter y/n began to realize she has powers. all of us are terrified, but she is having the time of her little life. pietro and i have always worried for the day her powers started appearing, because we were told that her powers would likely be twice as strong as ours. which unfortunately was right. 

y/n has my mind reading abilities, energy manipulation, and telekinesis. she also has vision's ability to fly, and his intelligence. we believe she has a photographic memory aswell. (y/n is fully human, not a flying toaster i promise)

when i was pregnant with y/n, vision and i tried our best to keep her away from the dangers of what we do. we knew we had many enemies, and it would be hard, and sadly, it was impossible to isolate her. 

when y/n turned one, vision sacrificed his life to save the town of sokovia. i was obviously very upset about losing my love, but through my grief, natasha was there every step of the way. eventually that led to us dating, and now we have been together for 3 years. y/n sees natasha as her other mom, as she didn't get a lot of time with him. natasha has even legally adopted y/n as her own, which was the best day of my life, and our daughters.

"y/n what animal is this?" i ask my daughter as she sits at the table doing her homeschool work.

"that's a horse mommy! horses say neigh! they can walk right after their mama gives birth to them, and they sleep standing up. just like a trees ring, you can tell how old they are by their teeth!" she excitedly states and looks up at me for confirmation that she's correct.

nat walks into the dining room and holds up her phone for me to read. i see that everything my daughter said is correct.

"good job my love!" nat says as she sits down with us.

over the next couple of hours, nat and i help y/n complete her work for the week. each sunday and monday, y/n does all her work for the week, so the rest of the week she can train. 

i would never force or even encourage my daughter to become an avenger, but she has wanted to since forever. ever since she found out about her powers last week, it's all she has wanted to do.

"alright baby, mama and i are gonna take you down to train." nat says as y/n jumps excitedly and sprints down to the training room. nat and i laugh and chase her down to the room.

~~~~~

"okay baby, i need you to dodge the machine when it throws punches at you." i explain to her and she nods. pretty much everyone is training right now as we have an important mission coming up this week. 

i start the machine on easy mode and she begins to dodge simply by moving to the side. 

when i speed up the machine, she gets a little stressed out but i try to talk her through it.

"catch onto patterns, find the weakness." i explain to her and i can see her little brain calcuating. i change the direction and pace again and i see her anger rise a little as she is too short to reach some of the punches.

she goes to punch the fake arm away and because of the speed and stress...she punches a little too hard. the machine goes flying across the room and bucky catches it with his metal arm.

"HOLY SHIT!" tony laughs and everyone begins to laugh at my daughter. y/n starts to get frustrated at everyone laughing at her and looks around the room.

"y/n..." nat says to her, knowing our daughter's next moves.

y/n's eyes flash red and she begins to tap into everyone's minds.

"uncle tony stop thinking about aunt pepper's boobies. uncle steve stop thinking about being a virgin" she gasps and her face turns bright red. "UNCLE BRUCE STOP LOOKING AT MAMA'S BUTT!" she says as she picks bruce up and throws him into the punching bag.

as much as nat and i wanna be mad at her...it is kinda funny.

y/n stomps over to pepper and drags her over to stand beside nat and i.

"i hate men." she whispers to us and we all laugh and agree.

"god your child is a little menace wanda!" tony says iwth clear embarrassment written on his face.

y/n just laughs and wqith her telekinesis, knocks him onto his butt.

"okay y/n/n, that's enough." i say to my daughter and she frowns.

"no mommy, he's annoying!" she says and picks tony up, carrying him all around the compound.

"Y/N STOP IT!" we all yell as we run after the two of them.

nat quickly grabs onto y/n and pulls her down, causing tony to fall.

"HOW IS A 4-YEAR-OLD STRONGER THAN YOU?" pepper shouts at tony and he frowns.

"y/n apologize to uncle tony." i scold her and she sighs.

"i'm sorry that all you can think about is your wife's boobies!" y/n says and she giggles and runs over to bruce and kicks his ankles.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" bruce shouts as he grabs her and holds her up by her ankles.

she laughs like a little maniac and nat and i roll our eyes playfully at each other.

i go and grab my daughter out of bruce's arms and she attempts to wriggle out of my arms.

"no y/n/n, you've already violated everyone enough today." i say and everyone around laughs.

tony sticks his tongue our at her and she glares at him.

"i'll kick you in the ba-"

i cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth and she laughs.

"alright, movie day?" nat asks and everyone runs to the couch. we settle down and end up watching rapunzel.

everyone sings all the songs and pepper, nat, and i laugh with each other as tony and y/n yell at each other for ruining the harmony. 

eventually, people begin to fall asleep on the couches, chairs, beanbags, and even slouched over the table, across the floor.

as y/n rests her head in nat's shoulder, pepper leans over to nat and i.

"i haven't told anyone this, not even tony, but i'm pregnant" she whispers and we smile massively.

"we haven't either, but so are we!" i exclaim.

for the rest of the day, we all discuss baby names and order baby things. after a while, everyone begins to wake up from their naps. y/n stretches as her hair goes in every direction. 

"hi sleepy girl" i kiss her cheek as nat smiles down at her.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD??" tony screams as he looks over at pepper's phone, showing our amazon cart with hundreds of baby related items in it.

"7 more months baby!" pepper smiles and y/n looks up at us.

"and you're gonna be a big sister!" nat says to y/n.

"but mama the baby will be my cousin." y/n says confused.

"yes my love, but mommy's pregnant too!" i say and everyone freaks out.

for the rest of the day, we celebrate pepper and i's pregnancies. it was an amazing day, and i can't wait until our babies are here.

okay my bad this is shit but i haven't posted in so long due to school! hope you guys are doing well!!

(not proofread)