pregnant (HS)

prompt: y/n is 9 months pregnant with hailee's child (hailee G!P) so hailee takes care of her.

warnings: slight swearing, talk of death, pregnancy/birth (idk if that needs to be a warning)

HAILEE'S POV

i had woken up early this morning so i decided to make my pregnant fiancée some breakfast. as i began to make her favorite i got bored so i opened instagram. i clicked on the live button and greeted everyone as they joined.

"hey guys! y/n is sleeping so i'm making her breakfast, but i misses you guys!" i continued to talk to the live about the meal i was making and loads of people started to join, so i started answering some questions.

"how is y/n doing? she's doing amazing! she's 9 months now and we both cannot wait to meet our baby!" i beam as i think about how in just a few weeks we'll be parents with a newborn baby.

"do you guys have any name ideas? we're still stuck between two, so when the baby gets here we're gonna decide which name fits them better." 

after answering quite a few questions, i hear someone enter the kitchen, and i see my fiancée waddle her way over to me with a sleepy smile on her face.

"hi baby good morning, and hello my other baby" i lean down and kiss her stomach after kissing her.

"good morning, what are you up to?" she takes a bite of a piece of bacon on the tray.

"just making you some breakfast on live, here you go!" i hand her the tray and she smiles lovingly at me.

"thank you love." 

i sit down with her and prop up the phone in front of us. we answer a couple more questions before deciding to end the live and watch a movie on the couch. 

"do you need anything baby?" i ask as she leans her head onto my chest.

"no i'm okay, but my stomach feels so swollen and painful." i groan as i feel stretched to the limit.

"i know baby, i'm sorry." i apologize because, i mean, i am the reason that she's pregnant, whoops?

i lay my hand on her swollen stomach and rub it gently and she moans in satisfaction.

"i can't wait to have this damn baby out of me." she groans in pain and i stifle a laugh. she has had a very painful pregnancy, and i feel horrible that i can't take the pain away from her.

"hey be nice! i bet she'll be adorable." i say to her and she giggles.

"i hope she looks just like you." she smiles and i nod.

we spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch, watching movies, and talking about our baby.

"i'm gonna go get a drink."

"no baby, let me get it for you."

"the fridge is literally 10 feet away, i'll be okay haizy" she laughs and i playfully roll my eyes at the cheesy nickname.

i open my phone and attempt to answer a text from griffin when i hear a loud shout of my name.

i immediately run to my crying fiancée and see her terrified with a puddle underneath her.

"baby let's get you to the car, i'm gonna grab the hospital bag real quick, sit in the chair until i get back." i sprint up the stairs and grab the bag full of changes of clothes for us both, baby diapers and binkies, clothes for the baby, and other hygienic items.

 i sprint back downstairs and pick my fiancée up bridal style with the bag on my back.

"wow really bringing out your inner kate with this superhero strength." she sarcastically adds and i chuckle at her.