sick (EO & SJ)

recently i've been reading a shit ton of lizzie and scarlett imagines and they make my heart happy soooo i'm writing one :)

also, the imagines previous to this one i wrote with proper capitalization, but that's too much work, and i don't type like that in general lmao

warnings: throwing up

summary: lizzie, scarlett, and y/n are all on the set of CA: Civil War. little do scar and lizzie know, their girlfriend woke up feeling incredibly sick, but tried to hide it from them to alleviate their worries.

genre: fluff

scarlett: 38

lizzie: 33

y/n: 28

Y/NS POV

i woke up to the amazing sound of my amazing girlfriend's voices. i stretched out my stiff limbs and looked up at their faces to see two bright smiles.

"hey sleepy head, you didn't wake up to our alarm and you looked too cute to disturb, so we let you sleep in a little bit. you have to wake up now baby." lizzie gently whispered as she moved a couple strands of hair out of my face. i simply groaned and rolled onto my stomach, shoving my face in the pillow.

i felt someone lift me up and carry me bridal style to the bathroom. i pushed myself out of scarlett's arms and groaned as i felt a throb in my head. i saw them both look at me with looks of concern. i thought about telling them that i feel like shit, but then i remembered that today is a really big filming day. scarlett and i have an emotional scene to film and lizzie has a big fight scene today. so i brushed my groan off and told them my arm was numb because i fell asleep on it funny.

when we arrived at set, we all parted our ways to work where we were needed. i went to the break room to go over lines with RDJ for our upcoming scene.

"are you okay kid? you seem a little hazy today." he reached over to feel my forehead and dramatically retracted his hand back.

"you're burning up, i'm gonna go get scarlett and lizzie to see if one of them can take you home."

"no please don't! they can't know i'm sick. they'll force me to go home but we all have so much that needs done today with so little time." i try to reason with him but he just raises an eyebrow. although scarlett and lizzie are both very nice people, others tend to be intimidated by them because they're so powerful.

"alright, i'll keep your little secret, but if they find out, i didn't know." he says as he sympathetically rubs my shoulder and walks away.

we continue to film for the next couple hours. i haven't had much to film yet, just a couple lines and being in the background of some scenes. we're filming a scene in the makeshift compound on set. i'm standing next to lizzie while we witness the fight between steve and tony. the guys fight scene was so realistic, but all the yelling from the both of them was killing my head.

as the director yelled cut, i went to my chair on set and grabbed my water. the coldness coating my throat felt like heaven.

scarlett came over to me, grabbing the arms of the chair, and leaning in to try and kiss my forehead. i pulled away quickly and she gave me a confused look. i didn't want her to feel the heat radiating off of my body.

she leaned in again and i wanted to move out of the way, but i needed her comfort. when she kissed my forehead, she frowned and went into her purse.

scarlett might as well be mary poppins cause that woman carries anything and everything in her purse. she pulled out a thermometer and made me open my mouth. while she waited for it to beep, she pushed my ear onto her chest, as she knows her and lizzie's heartbeats comfort me.

when it beeped, lizzie walked over to us and scarlett explained what was happening.

"102.5°F (39°C). baby...why didn't you tell us you felt sick?" scarlett asks as she rubs the side of my cheek.

"i didn't want you guys to worry. plus, we had so much to film and work on today, i didn't want to make us all behind."

"you know you always come before work. let's get you home and rest." lizzie holds her hand out to help me off the chair. she holds my hand all the way to the car. i ended up sitting in the backseat so i could lay down and rest while lizzie drove home.

i woke up to the feeling of wind on my face. when i looked up, i saw lizzie carrying me into the house as scarlett carried our bags in.

they laid me down on the couch and came back in sweats, and pajamas for me, as well as some medicine and a water.

although i was perfectly capable of dressing myself, they refused and dressed me.

"what movie should we watch sweet girl?" scar asked as she grabbed the remote.

scarlett put on my favorite movie and they cuddled into me. lizzie was behind me, wrapping her arm around my waist and playing with my hair. scarlett rested my head onto her chest and rubbed my stomach.

we continued to watch movies for the rest of the day. i spent the next couple days sick and stuck on the couch and our bed. i wanted to go back to work, but my girlfriends refused to let me do anything not involving relaxation.

i pretended to be annoyed about it sometimes, but truthfully, i have never felt more loved and grateful in my entire life.

sorry it's been a while, studying for finals is beating my ass😭😭