mini nat (NR)

warnings: none, just fluff

prompt: y/n has her first training session, but maybe she doesn't need it?

damien & declan - 18

ace - 17

y/n - 8

all the children have the same father, you can pick who that is, and are all biologically nats. i know she was sterilized, but for this, pretend she wasn't

NATASHA'S POV

my alarm goes off and i throw a pillow over my face. i hear quiet movement next to me, so i remove the pillow and see my daughter, y/n, asleep on the bed next to me. i smile at her baby face and kiss her cheeks to wake her up.

"time to wake up baby girl, uncle tony needs us in the main room." i say to her and she nuzzles her face in my neck.

"i'm tired mama" she whispers and i nod. i can never say no to this kid.

i lift her and i up, wrapping a blanket around her small body, and walking to the elevator. when the door opens, my sons damien, declan, and ace are all waiting in there.

"hey babies" i say to them and they laugh at y/n.

"did the baby have a rough night?" declan laughs causing the other two to laugh.

"shut up declan." y/n groans while i attempt to stifle a laugh.

the elevator dings and we all step out, walking to the main room. 

"good morning nat, boys, and mini nat!" tony hands us plates of waffles and y/n's head perks up out of my neck.

"morning guys" all of us say to the jam packed main room.

"alright everyone, here's our plan for the day. wanda, steve, damien, and ace are going on a mission downtown. sam, bucky, bruce, declan, and i are working on a technological advancement." tony explains as she looks at me and smiles.

"anddd today is mini nats first day of training!!" he says and y/n smiles.

"it's about time y/n/n!" ace says excitedly as he shakes my shoulders.

we all go to our plans for the day and y/n looks up at me confused.

"what's wrong love?" 

"uncle tony didn't say what you were doing today." 

"who do you think is training you?" i smirk down at her and she wriggles out of my arms, running down to the training room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"alright baby, let's start with your punching skills." we get in the ring and when i nod to begin, i throw a punch, which she immediately blocks.

she does a spin and kicks me right in the stomach.

"damn nat, she's a natural!" steve and bruce smile from the door.

"get in here uncle bruce, i wanna beat you!" she giggles and bruce gets in the ring, going to take it easy on her.

y/n throws a punch into his abdomen, and when he crunches over in pain, she swings a kick into his shoulder, knocking him straight on his ass.

"holy shit." i look at my daughter in shock. tony and bruce both look bug-eyed. i start laughing and picking my baby up, slinging her over my shoulder.

3 HOURS LATER

for the rest of the day, all anyone talked about was y/n's natural fighting abilities. everyone was curious what would be the result of her fighting one of my sons.

"alright, damien and y/n in the ring!" i lift y/n up into the ring and give them both a kiss on the forehead.

my sons are known to be some of the best fighters in the world, and not to pick favorites, but i'm rooting for y/n.

"3...2...1...GO!" bucky announces the match and damien immediately goes to lift y/n.

when he reaches his arms out to grab her, y/n jumps up and lands straight on his wrists. he groans in pain and my mama instincts kick in. i go to enter the ring but tony stops me.

y/n secures her legs around his neck and does my signature move. she then proceeds to land in my signature pose.

"MINI NAT FOR THE WIN!" everyone shouts while i help damien up and ask him if he's okay.

he smiles and picks y/n up, tickling her.

"damiennn!!" she laughs and he smiles at his little sister. he gives her a kiss on the cheek and she gives him one back. i feel my mama heart swell at the two of them.

ace walks up to me and i wrap my arm around him, kissing his forehead. watching my oldest and youngest bond.

"you're a good mom nat." pepper walks up behind me.

"aunt pep is right mama." ace confirms and i smile at the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everyone is watching a movie in the living room except for my kids and i. 

"ms. romanoff, mr. stark is requesting you and the kids in the living room for movie night." jarvis calls over the speakers.

"we'll be down in a second, thanks jarvis." i say and look at my kids on the end of my bed.

"declan you cheated!" y/n exclaims, causing her older brothers to laugh. they're having a rock-paper-scissors war, and with the combined competitiveness between the four of them, it's intense. 

"alright kiddos, declan wins, movie time!" i say and the boys all run downstairs.

"i'll be down in a minute baby, go ahead!" i smile at y/n and she shakes her head.

"i wanna wait for you mama." she sits on the bed and i kiss her forehead.

i change into one of my hoodies because for some reason it's freezing downstairs. i look at my daughter and see her fiddling with her fingers. grabbing a soft hoodie out of my closet, i throw it in her direction. she smiles at me as a thank you and puts the hoodie on. when she stands up, it's almost down to her ankles and i chuckle at how small and cute she looks. i grab her hand and we walk down to the others. 

everyone coos over how cute y/n/n looks in my hoodie. i sit on the couch next to ace and wanda and set y/n on my lap. she snuggles into wanda and i. we look at each other and smile. i wrap my arm around ace and he lays his head on my shoulder.

over time, the rest of the avengers cuddle up to us, making one big avenger's cuddle session.

i haven't done a daughter one in this yet, but i love reading them so i thought i'd try it out!

(not proofread)