Chapter 1 • Quiet

Start from the beginning

"You do know that you can't hide away from me, hm?" I say loudly, acting like I didn't know where she was already. I saw a door cracked open already, so I went inside, closing it and then immediately feeling her presence right behind me and attempted to swing something at me; I grabbed it.

"It takes a lot to wound me." I give a small smile to her as I moved her naked body quickly against the wall "Please don't hurt me!" She whined as she felt my knee go between her two legs "Well I need to eat, so therefore I don't think I can do that," "plus you saw what I am, so I cannot let you go around spreading such irrelevant things." My hand trailed up the ragged and soft parts of her neck, going past the adam's apple and the delicious arteries.

"I won't tell.." She had tears rolling down her soft face. I tapped her cheek with one of my fingers "I'm sorry.. I don't believe that whatsoever ""at least I'm the last pretty thing you'll look at."

My fangs dug into her neck making another scream fill the room.

♛ ♛

A few hours later the two girls were left on the bed, dead as a nail.. They were quite literally devoured—

I was making myself down the hall to go downstairs leading into more dark halls. Once I made it onto the first floor I saw my other immortal acquaintances. They all surrounded our dark brown, silver details, black cushions, big and installed bar, looking like a bunch of damn alcoholics. Guess I was considered one too.

I wasn't the only one around.
It was me, Katrina, Christopher, Makel which was Kat's brother, Kraven, and Mya. We've all met each other around different times, but I'm still the oldest of the five. Katrina has tried with me multiple times, but I don't really care for her— she's just a friend.

"How was it Enzo?" Kraven's hazel eyes make contact with me. "It was peachy I gotta say, easy prey." I shrugged, not caring at all.

"Take a drink" Katrina came up to me with a cup of whiskey. "Why thank you" I took it from her then walked past her sitting on one of the stools near the kitchen island.

"You wanna head out?" Klaus and Makel both suggested. "Depends where for me, I might stay in." I reply with a soft tone. "The club of course." Makel pats my back and I shake my head in return. "Okay fine, grumpy old man." He groaned "I'll stay with him to keep company." Katrina says while putting her brown hair up into a high ponytail.

"I don't need you to keep me company, I'll go somewhere by myself thank you." I said with an annoyed tone.

Of course, she didn't want to listen.

"Bells can you please go take out the muffins for this lovely family out front?" My mother yelps and I quickly go over to the big shiny, silver  ovens and pull out a rack of golden brown blueberry muffins

"Bells can you please go take out the muffins for this lovely family out front?" My mother yelps and I quickly go over to the big shiny, silver ovens and pull out a rack of golden brown blueberry muffins. I place them on the counter and put them on a glass plate making them look presentable stacking them on one another.