INTRO

forgotten
starting by markhyuck

— he wanted to have a peaceful life. no pressure, no threats. he wished this all his life not until an accident happened, he was being followed by the people he thought were his parent's enemies which ended up in an accident. he forgot all his memories and was thrown away from his hometown.

he was found in a province, having a simple life together with an old woman he was calling a mama. not until one day, he happens to meet this hot, short-tempered and cold guy named mark lee without knowing that he was the son of the current mayor in their province.

lee donghyuck
mark lee

disclaimer : this is a work of fiction.

names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

warnings : not suitable for very young audiences and sensitive minds.

this story may contains, vulgar words, sexual activity, and the other scenes that may offend you off.

this story is pure fiction.
don't even take it seriously and apply in real life.
lastly, enjoy!

all rights reserved 2023
yvneos