MY RUDY CRUSH

Jk was waiting at the university for his crush. His bestfriend eunwoo has also went since he had a blind date set by his mom. Jk was scrolling through his instagram as well as checking the university gate time to time. 

After 15 minutes

Finally his crush a.k.a Kim Taehyung walked out from the university. He glanced towards jungkook only for once and started walking away. When tae passed by jk, jk noticed him and started following him. Since they have to go to the same way, so jk wasn't worried to get caught by his crush as he have a solid reason to defend himself. Jk was checking his crush's back and he would click some pictures of his crush's back. Then he would delete that photo since he was taught that it is rude to take someone's picture without their permission.(No, no don't even think that our bunny is really this innocent, he delete that pic only from gallery but you all know that these would still remain in the trash bin right! )

Well taehyung has his earphones on with his fav music playing while he was whistling and walking towards the bus stop. Their house are little far from university so they have to take the bus. Taehyung sat on the bench nearby and jungkook followed him by sitting beside him keeping a minimum distance between them.

 Taehyung sat on the bench nearby and jungkook followed him by sitting beside him keeping a minimum distance between them

Taehyung turned his head to his side when he felt someone sitting beside him. He raised his one eyebrow when he saw the same student who he got stumbled to in the morning, sitting beside him. Well he was about to question the boy sitting beside him but just then he heard the bus horn. He shrugged the thought of questioning the boy and boarded the bus with jungkook following him..

Side information: Eunwoo is already in relationship with Moon bin who is also in taehyung's class. And this is only know by jungkook since eunwoo and his boyfriend has decided to keep it a secret as they don't want to get popuplar in their uni with some random names that are given to couples..

Bus was almost full since most university end at this time only. So they both have to stand beside each other. Taehyung weirdly look at jungkook who was busy in chatting with his best friend who was rambling about his date to him. He again thought to ignore the presence of jungkook and started looking outside the bus through the window. 

Finally the bus stop at xyz place where they both have to get down. Taehyung walked out of the bus while the beautiful boy was again following him. This time taehyung got really angry as he thought that jungkook was stalking him. He turned around and faced jungkook who bite his lips in nervousness. 

Tae: "Why the hell are you following me blind?"

Jk: "Excuse me!! Are you talking to yourself? "

"Don't act oversmart !! Now tell me the reason of stalking me you blind. "

"I am already oversmart mister, I don't have to act it. And why the hell are you calling me blind blind. I guess the one who is blind here is standing infront of me right now." (rolled his eyes and started walking away from him.)

Tae got really angry now so he pulled the beautiful boy by holding his wrist. 

"Why are you following me boy? Listen I don't have any interest in talking to you. Just answer this f****ng question and go away. "

"I am not following you!! Do you think you have something that would attract me towards you.(laugh) Dream on mister!! My standards are high! " 

After hearing these words tae had a flashback.

FLASHBACK:

"Do you think taehyung that you have something in you that would attract me towards you!? No way!! Your money was only thing that had attracted me towards you!!" (laughs)

"But you said you love me!!"

"Oh god!! How can you think that this beautiful girl will be in love with you!! I have high standards."

Tae just looked at her with teary eyes.

ENDS

Tae let go his hands and started walking towards his house. He got hurt by the words that jungkook just used and chuckled to himself thinking his flshback.

Tae then again turned and said: " I didn't even thought that you would follow me because you love me or got attracted towards me. I thought you as as a threat to my life thatswhy I asked it. And I'm sorry for acting that way without thinking. The university has been ended an hour a ago for the freshers but you were still there then you was with me on bus stop too. I shrugged that off too but when you got down with me too on the same stop then how can I not doubt you and I didn't thought a single second of you having feelings for me also because I already know that I am not that good looking or anything. But now I think about whole incident then it could be possible that maybe you have some work in the university or something like that and you may have a house here in this area. So I am sorry!!" (Tae left with teary eyes...)

Throughout this time Jk was just looking at him blankly. After tae finished the talking , Jk realised the words that he used to degrade his one and only crush. He felt really very guilty of the way he behaved right now. His eyes started watering and he started crushing himself for making his crush cry. He didn't thought that his small joke would hurt him like this that he would cry. With teary eyes, he went towards his house and locked himself in his room to cry. Since his jinnie hyung was at work and no one was at home so he had a perfect time to be alone and cry for sometimes.

Well sometimes some jokes can hurt a person like hell. So we should always be careful with the words we use while joking.

Signning off...

Chloe Spencer💞😘🥰🤗

I hope you all love reading this story. If yes!! then please vote and comment down. Bye love ya!!