🌸 Deleted - BTS 🌸

Fandom: BTS
Little(s): Jeon Jungkook (2-5)
Caregiver(s): Kim Namjoon | RM

Summary: Jungkook accidentally deletes his Instagram account, but he really didn't mean to...!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"Kookie! What did you do?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, who was playing with toy cars on his floor. The little looked up at the older and pouted, letting go of the red car he was previously playing with.

For years now, Namjoon has been Jungkook's caregiver. And ever since they all stopped living in a dorm, he comes over Jungkook's apartment to look after him. However, one of his rules for Jungkook is not to touch his phone. Being an idol is hard enough, with worrying about accidentally posting an embarrassing photo, but being in the biggest band in the world AND being an age regressor? Yikes.

"Jungkook, where's your phone?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes and Jungkook pouted, shifting nervously.

"I dunno." Jungkook avoided eye contact and shrugged. Namjoon obviously not taking that as an answer; he saw Jungkook hiding something behind his back.

"Kookie." He said sternly, folding his arms. He put on his caregiver voice that he only used when Jungkook was lying. It always worked.

Jungkook pouted and slowly crawled away from where he was sitting to reveal his phone. Tears brimmed at his eyes as he held it up to his caregiver.

"Daddy... Kookie done bad!" The little wailed as Namjoon took the phone from him. The older BTS member looked at the phone inquisitively before noticing that something was gone. Something was missing that was usually there.

"Koo, sweetie... where did Instagram go?" He asked gently. Jungkook just kept sniffling guiltily, not meeting Namjoon's gaze.

Namjoon put down Jungkook's phone and picked up his own to open Instagram, fearing the worst.

And his fear was correct; Jungkook's Instagram was nowhere to be found. It was gone forever, the username didn't seem to exist anymore, apart from ARMY, who tried to make fanpages with similar names.

Jungkook was sniffling sadly, now curled up into a ball. He looked so sad and guilty and Namjoon's heart dropped when he realized just how upset Jungkook was with this.

"ARMY gonna hate Kookie." He sobbed. "Kookie did bad an' not mean to! Kookie sorry!"

Namjoon placed Jungkook's phone down on the coffee table knelt down, enveloping the boy in a tight hug. "Oh, Jungkook... sweetie, I know you didn't mean to. It's okay."

Jungkook sniffled again, looking up with his big, teary eyes. "Is... okay?"

"Yes. We can talk to the managers about it, I'm sure it's okay." Namjoon squeezed the little and smiled. "It's just a page."

Jungkook nodded sadly, though he was glad he wasn't in too much trouble. He cuddled farther into his caregiver's arms and hummed.

"Love 'ou, Joonie." Jungkook lisped, shutting his teary eyes. Namjoon kissed the top of Jungkook's head and smiled softly.

"I love you too, Koo."