🌸 On Our Own - TXT 🌸

Fandom: Tomorrow by Together
Little(s): Kang Taehyun (1-5), Choi Beomgyu (0-3), Huening Kai (0-3)
Caregiver(s): Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin

Summary: Yeonjun and Soobin have a little too much and a little too many on their hands! So much for relaxation!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"Yeonjunnie! I need help with Taehyun!" Soobin yelled, his purple hair scraggly and cowlicked from just waking up from his brief nap, interrupted by a maknae screaming. "He needs a change, darling!"

"I'm, uh... pretty busy." Yeonjun stammered, trying to pull Beomgyu away from an electrical socket that he was trying to touch. Beomgyu just giggled and babbled, trying to mess with the plug.

The idol group had a day off today, and half of their team had decided today was a good day to regress to deal with the stress. Unfortunately for Soobin and Yeonjun, they had to take care of three babies at once, which was not an easy task for the two.

The two had their hands full, Yeonjun in his room and Soobin in the dorm kitchen. There was a sudden thud and Soobin nearly dropped Taehyun on his face, letting him go gently and running down the hall.

Maybe that wasn't the best thing to do, but Soobin knew what that scream was; Kai, who was sure as hell in babyspace, who most likely fell off of something.

And sure enough, Kai was crying on the ground after falling out of his crib. His face was red and the tears just would not stop.

Soobin knelt down to cradle Kai, rocking him gently and cooing at him as his cries died down.

"What happened?!" Yeonjun asked, holding Beomgyu. Taehyun crawled into the room, still upset about his wet clothes.

"I think he fell, Jun. But, he's falling asleep." Soobin whispered, looking ay the youngest little, who tired himself out from yelling and was closing his big eyes. "Should we put all of the littles to bed?" Soobin asked, as Yeonjun gratefully nodded. Taehyun looked like he understood what was happening as Soobin carries Kai to the little's room and he crawled along. That left Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

Beomgyu absentmindedly put his hand in his mouth before Yeonjun shook his head fondly and took the hand out. "Ah! No, that's yucky Gyu! Come on, little monster!" He chuckled, picking up the younger boy and bringing him down the hallway, where Soobin had started to tuck in the other two.

Taehyun was on the edge of the bed, Kai in the middle, with a space open for Beomgyu. Since all three of them were sleeping in the same place, Soobin decided against putting Kai in his crib.

The babies got settled and Taehyun had looked like he was changed, now happier than he had been when he had wet himself. Kai was teetering on the very edge of sleep, and Beomgyu was biting the blankets.

"You my bestest fwen!" Taehyun yawned and gave Beomgyu a kiss on his cheek, and the other little fell on his back, giggling and grabbing his toes. Kai sniffled and started crying quietly and Taehyun looked over sadly.

"Awww! You ish too, Hyuka!" Taehyun admitted, giving Kai a kiss on his cheek. The youngest giggled and huddled farther under the covers as Soobin turned on the nightlight and walked to the doorway.

"Goodnight, my sweet boys." Soobin whispered, not noticing Kai already falling asleep. The lights turned out as Taehyun and Beomgyu both reciprocated a little "Nini, Eomma!"

The door closed and the caregivers sighed, sliding down the door exasperatedly. They both closed their eyes and sat in silence before Yeonjun spoke up.

"Binnie? Do you think we're doing this right?"

Soobin was silent until he looked over and took Yeonjun's hand, giving him a sleepy grin. "I think we're doing just fine on our own."

A/N: I'm sorry for this shitty chapter! I just wanted to do an update! Let me know if you'd like any Stray Kids or NCT little oneshots, because I'd love to write them! 💜 Thanks for reading, so far!

- Max