The White Devil

Paperwork is the enemy to all mankind. As head and leader of the department of Crime Investigation, that obligation falls on him. Noa thought writing almost mountains of foam paperwork would distracts his mind after the sudden "marriage".

But noooo.... It makes him want to kill himself.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door of his office opened.

"Noa-sama, someone wants to meet you." One of the officers opened the door with someone walking past him.

"Riza?"

"Good evening, Noa-sama."

Even though her presence was so sudden, Riza was still welcomed. Noa told the officer to go and directed Riza to sit down, among the piles of paperworks.

"Sorry for the mess. The incident this afternoon made my job full of smiles and laughter." Noa stated sarcastically."

"Wouldn't using Mana make your work lighter?"

"I like to keep it old school, even though i hate it."

Noa continues to do the paperwork. sign, stamp, staple, then stack them in the finished pile. Riza looked at the circulation so many times that she remembered why she was here in the first place.

"I'm here on Julio-sama's orders."

The stamp stopped midair before it could get to the paper. Noa put it in the ink foam and looked at Riza.

"So he has started his movement." Noa said.

"Pardon?"

Noa didn't answer and just pressed a button under the table. Suddenly the office window became dim, no light could penetrate.

"I want to make sure which Riza I'm talking to."

For some reason Riza suddenly felt tense. Though, he didn't show any threatening intent at all. Then why is she sweating? Had her fight and flight instincts suddenly soared?

"Julio's toy or the DRAGON spy, which one?"

No answer came out. Riza had to be careful in answering, especially since this involved Noa. The man is the smartest of the four siblings. One wrong move and she's done for.

"Good." Noa said before he took a towel from a cupboard.

"Uhh, what?"

"The bathroom is in the back." Noa pointed a door behind his office. He then threw the towel at the confused Riza. "Take a shower. You smell of my brother."

Riza wanted to argue over Noa calling her as Julio's toy but let that pass and went into the bathroom. The sound of water is heard as the door closes and Noa continues his task piled high like a tower.

Not long after, Riza came out wearing only a towel as a cover. Still half wet, she crossed her arms under those massive melons while looking at Noa who was busy with the paperworks.

"Can't you wear your clothes in the bathroom?" Asked Noa.

Riza raises her DRAGON wings and tail. Automatically, this cause the towel falls and reveals her smooth and slender naked body to Noa.

The naked woman took the pen and stamp from Noa's hands and took the liberty to sit on his lap, eyes are still focused on the tasks piled up in the background.

"You're not aroused at all?"

"Should I? Honestly Riza, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You have to try harder if you want to make me horny."