Cannot Accept The Truth.

Then he saw something in the dark space.

A blue light, so bright he had to close his eyes from it. A blue planet. So beautiful and full of life. But on closer inspection he saw numerous explosions and screams of iron rubbing and melting.

War.

The giant mecha clashed light blades, trying to kill each other. The spaceships shot at each other until one sank.

And then, he saw a gigantic boulder start falling onto the blue planet. He tried to do something but no hand could reach.

A Mecha, faster than the others, braver than the others, flew up and headed towards the front of the asteroid. It is white in color, but the light it carries is so beautifully bright.

It propelled the asteroid with its remaining power. Hope also began to run low when his efforts were in vain while the burning stone still fell to the earth.

Then an aurora-like light exploded from the white Mecha. It then pushed the asteroid away slowly. Others saw it all happen. Stopping the war to see a miracle happen, a temporary peace from both sides occurred.

"The Grimm Reaper wont come went you ready for him, Hathaway."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Noa woke up with a heavy breath and drenched sweat. He wakes up in his room. The royal decorated bedroom ceiling reminds him of who he really is.

Sitting upright on the bed, Noa found himself half naked. Several moments were taken, he remembered what happened this morning at dawn.

The recovery team finds him lying in the middle of the forest after the ambush of one of Mafty's raids. Reports said he had bruises and head trauma. After that he regained consciousness when he was taken to a special medical facility belonging to the royal family.

His mother and father visited him and found him in good health before collapsing again. And here he is now.

But question remains;

Who stripped him naked?

And who the hell is Hathaway?

In any case, he needs to find some new fresh clothes. Today's a big day after all. He got up and let the blanket falls off, revealing his well, build structure of a body.

"Pardon for entering, Noa-sama. I brought you--"

That's when Noa froze like ice. Momoka, Ange's personal maid came without knocking and got a full view of his naked body. The maid froze as well, dropping the clothes she was carrying and dropping them while closing her eyes in panic and embarrassment.

"KYAAAA!!!!"

"Momoka?!"

"I'm sorry, Noa-sama!! I-i-i thought you were still sleeping so i entered your room without knowing you have already woken up!!"

The Maid looked so shocked. Her red ears indicated that she wasn't just glancing at Noa by accident.

"Johnny" was in full display. And boy this guy really sturdy in early morning. And Momoka took the liberty, albeit by accident, to eyed him on those particular part.