The (Im)perfect World.

Mana, or what currently known as The Light of Mana, is an ability to use technology by interfering with the physical phenomenon, will power, to move objects without touching them.

To put it simply: Magic.

Magic and science coexist in harmony to make humanity live in peace. They essentially the back bone of mankind for many years and years to come.

The Empire of Misurugi.

An empire full of advanced technology and rich in Mana. Every citizen has the ability to use Mana for everyday life.

It was the perfect empire.

But in the end there's no such thing as "Perfect".

Norma. People who couldn't use Mana. Their disability led them to being branded as disease, mindless monsters and thought to be destroying the foundations of their peaceful world.

But there is a group that denies that fact. They founded an organization that shook the world to the core.

People labeled them as terrorists.

Many assumed they were Norma's sympathizers.

But they know that this group is more than just that.

They call themselves as....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Mafty Navue Erin. That's what they called themselves. Isn't that right, Nii-sama?"Julio Asuka Misurugi said.

The oldest of four siblings merely gaze at him with uninterested curiosity before answering.

"At least that's what we currently know so far." The oldest, named Noa Asuka Misurugi turn his attention to him. "I tried to study them and came out without the slightest result."

"And it looks like your efforts were in vain." With a grin, Julio said.

Julio then asked again, which made Noa feel cornered. Due to his failure as Chief Criminal Investigator, Julio takes this opportunity as an overlap against his own brother.

"Hahaha! A failure as always. Better stop this fruitless effort, Nii-sama. Mother wouldn't let you see her in ill condition."

And Noa could only sigh tiredly. This wasn't the first time he'd heard the topic ramble. Not just from his younger brother, but to the people who work for him.

They don't say it openly. After all, what right do you have to speak like that to the Misurugi imperial family?
It's just that Noa has.... sharper senses than his brothers and sisters.

He could sometimes hear voices that ordinary people couldn't hear. He hid it since childhood and his mother was the only one who knew about his condition.

While they were busy talking, in the car, Angelise and Sylvia weren't sure how they could enter into a conversation on that topic. Previously they were celebrating the victory of the Angelise academy tournament. Julio suddenly added something that had nothing to do with it and made the atmosphere tense.

Sitting beside Angelise, Momoka, her personal and Head Maid, whispered something to her master about this tense atmosphere. "Angelise-sama, isn't this a little awkward? I feel uneasy all of a sudden."

"Julio is always jealous of his brother." Angelise sighed tiredly. "Take it easy, Momoka. Noa is not that easily provoked."

Sylvia, being the youngest of the four, was fidgeting in discomfort and awkwardness. "Julio Nii-sama, Noa Nii-sama, h-how about we talk about something else? Something that involves around Angelise Nee-sama tournament?"