I awkwardly waved back and she looked at me for a split second before her husband grabbed her hand "Laila?"

"Hold on" she pulled away and walked over to my car. My window was cracked and I knew I was looking at her weirdly "Hi"

"Hi?"

"It's still some time before class you want to come with us to get some food?"

"No? I'm good" She looked over at my bag and I threw it in the back seat.

"Okay" she smiled and for some reason it made me feel guilty "Good luck with your classes"

I sighed and opened my car door "Fine, no weird shi-stuff"

The girl looked at her dad, she looked kind of nervous and said something to him. He hugged her and she smiled.

"No weird shit. Promise." She pointed at the girl and her dad "That's my daughter Aurora and my husband Brandon"

"Hi," The girl said shyly.

I wasn't expecting her to be shy, she seemed like the type of girl who had a lot of friends and was popular. She was fucking gorgeous.

"Hey"

Her dad was looking me up and down but it wasn't creepy like I was used to seeing. I knew when a man or a woman was being creepy. It looked like he was making sure I was okay?

"Joining us for a quick breakfast?" He asked

"Your wife talked me into it," I said and I looked over at Aurora who was staring at me but quickly looked away.

"She's not being weird. She thinks your pretty" he chuckled and his wife, Laila hit his arm.

"Daddy!" She said embarrassed and I laughed making her look at me.

"You'll get used to Aurora, she tends to watch things she likes," Laila said tensing up a bit and Aurora looked down at her hands and started playing with them.

"Not anymore" she mumbled and I think only me and her dad heard her. He put his arm around her kissing the side of her head and she leaned against him.

He looked over at me "You can follow us in your car if your more comfortable with that"

I looked back at my car and then looked at theirs which looked like it was fresh off the lot. I was kind of embarrassed and didn't want them to hear the noise it made when it started.

"I'm cool with riding with you guys" I shrugged.

"Alright then, let's go" Her mom smiled and then floated off to the car, her dad went over opening the door for her and she smiled kissing him and then getting in the car.

"You get used to them," she said walking over to the car and her dad opened the door for us too.

We were at McDonald's and her parents were up at the register ordering our food.

"You lie to your parents a lot?" I asked sipping my orange juice.

"What? I-I don't"

I chuckled "It's okay I won't snitch"

"My mom's just weird" she shook her head "They both can be. They don't like when I do certain stuff"

"Like what?" I asked worriedly "They aren't putting their fucking hands on you are they?"