Part 3

Monique's POV

"Monique?" I hear Brads voice and I feel myself break out of whatever trance I was in, looking around I notice I was in a hotel room, sitting on a soft bed. It was not my room, looking at Brad I see the concern in his eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asks, his voice soft and delicate, his features had softened.

"Yeah, I am ok" I say softly not sure what is happening. I hear a phone ring and I look over to my bag, Brad gets up and grabs my phone and looks at the caller, he does not do anything to disguise the frown on his face.

"it's Drew" he says, I start to feel everything come together, standing up I walk towards him and grab my phone and answer it. I have a conversation with my brother in Italian, not wanting Brad to understand what I was saying. Drew and I were Italian, we only moved to America when we were twelve, so Italian was our first language. I told Drew what had just happened, Drew promised me that he will take care of it, that it would be best I stay in my room tonight and Lewis will be dealt with by the morning. I see the confusion on Brad's face, and I give him a weak smile.

"I love you" I say to my brother after the conversation ends.

"I love you" my brother says back before he ends the phone call.

"Boyfriend?" he asks, his features had hardened once again, hearing a hint of jealousy in his voice. Realising why he frowned when he saw who was calling me and the picture that would have shown up on my phone.

"Twin brother" I say softly. I see his features soften again.

"And the language?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Italian, it is my first language, we did not move here until I was twelve. English is a hard language to learn, so usually my brother and I talk in Italian, especially after a few drinks. It is just easier, and things do not get confused in the translation." I explain. I jump as I hear a knock at the door. Brad turns to get it, hearing him say thanks and walking back and placing our food from the bar on the bed.

"Well before we were rudely interrupted this was actually my idea, that lightbulb you saw go off in my handsome head" he says with a smirk, and I cannot help but giggle.

"Well, it is a good idea" I say and watch as Brad pours us another glass of whiskey and grabs the tv remote and hands it to me.

"You pick" he says, and I take the remote and look at what movie we could watch.

"I promise not to pick a chick flick" I say with a laugh. Brad shrugs his shoulders and sits down next to me as he starts to open the containers to our food.

"wouldn't care if you did." He says and flashes that smile that makes panties drop to the ground.