19. Meri cutie choti hai

Start from the beginning

She traced his chin when he was dressing her up " kaafi handsome lagraheho aap Mr

She traced his chin when he was dressing her up " kaafi handsome lagraheho aap Mr. Kundrra "

He smirked " is it so Mrs. Kundrra "

She nodded biting her lips and he was looking at her lips. She leaned forward and he also leaned, joining their lips for a soul searing kiss in the morning.

Teja broke the kiss " I don't like when u look this handsome, I can't stop those girls who keep staring at you, uffffff you r mine "

She pulled his collar and he pecked her cheeks " I m only yours "

Karan " by the way Mrs. Kundrra, u r no less, you r looking absolutely gorgeous especially in this outfit, how will I control myself when others will eye you "

Teja " smash their heads Mr. Smith "

Karan pulled her closer " Order accepted Mrs. Smith "

They chuckled and got ready, took thier medical file and moved out.

Mumma brought her breakfast feed her lovingly and he had his food with regular banter with papa kundrra. 

They both walked towards their parking and they heard a baby crying, Karan recognized the voice immediately and moved in the direction, he asked Teju to be in car till he come, she nodded and waited for him.

He found Tara standing beside her mother who was looking at her with irritated face, she was crying and her mother wasnt bothered about that. 

Tara " mumma mujhe bhi sath le chalo please.. I will be good girl. I won't disturb you. Please aaj mera school bhi nahi hai, mei akele kya karungi "

TM " stop it Tara, kya zidd kar raheho. I told u right, I can't take you there. Just go home, maid will come and she will be with u today. Now leave me "

Her boyfriend " babe, let's go, it's getting late , you little girl, go home and stay there. Ur mother will come late night "

He was telling her with annoying expression and Tara looked at him scared, her mother sat on the car and they drove off leaving a crying child.

( I hope u all remember Tara, a girl from their neighborhood, I mentioned in previous chapter )

Karan " Tara "

She looked at him and ran to him

Tara " uncle "

He picked her up and she cried in his arms, he walked towards their car and Teju panicked seeing her cry this much. He made her sit on the drived seat and gave her some water. 

Karan " Tara, baby don't cry "

Teju " what happen Karan, y she is crying this much "

Karan " her mother left with her boyfriend , she doesn't want to be all in home, when she asked her to take her along, she scolded this little girl and went off "