And after he kept licking his manipulating lips, I found my mind trailing back to the empty hospital room earlier today. He kept talking about something funny that happened with one of the "fucking idiots" at the library, but I couldn't control how my knee was bobbing with impatience. Don't get me wrong, everything he says interests me and makes me want to listen to him more and more, but right now, something else interests me even more.

I bite my top lip and mentally punch myself for my dirty mind, I only have one when it comes to him. He stops talking for a few moments to stare at me and I begin to grow curious if it's that obvious how much I'm thinking about making out with him. No, it's not. I'm just sitting here.

"What are you thinking about?" He tilts his head in an innocent matter and my confidence fades but increases at the same time. He does some weird things to me.

I lift my knees up to my chest to sit in a different way. "How bad your breath smells." I say.

His shoulders raise in a simple giggle, the crinkles in his cheeks indenting. My chest always bubbles when I make him do that, he's so pretty. I expect him to say something witty but he only reaches to lightly grab the collar of my old t-shirt, instantly shooting excitement through my body. I sloppily move closer so I can kiss him, I hope that's what his goal was when he reached for me.

The gesture is all too quick and since we're still on the roof of his car, it's a bit unsteady, so I grab onto his shoulders to keep myself from falling, but he only smiles onto my mouth.

I didn't know what I expected when he started to kiss me for a second but I knew that with my hormones going more insane than they naturally do, it would wound up with me gripping my fingers in his hair.

I was right.

I'm on my knees, on a sleek and sort of slippery roof while he's still sitting, practically helpless but I just want more. Is it so much to ask for?

Our lips move together as if it's the last time they're going to and I grow more and more in love with how long his hair is getting, a lot more to grab.

Jesus, what has happened to me?

I can't answer that question as I take Jack's bottom lip in between my teeth and he whimpers like a baby. I've only ever heard the small, weak sounds when I'm the one to do something for him, but they're definitely my favorite.

"Baby," He breaths onto my lips and I nearly melt into his arms, "let's go in the backseat."

Backseat?

I lean my head away from his and note how his cheeks are completely flushed and he's practically out of breath. Is this what I looked like when he would do this to me?

He slowly turns his body, my hand in one of his still and he slides off the roof of the car. I bite my top lip as he holds his other palm up for me, I grab onto it before my feet hit the ground.

He opens the black, back seat door that looks exactly like the one I have in New York. I don't know what to do, I know getting into the damn car is probably logical, but instead, I just grab the collar of his sweatshirt and kiss him again.

I know he's surprised but his shoulders relax only seconds later, I just can't get enough of him right now. His hands squeeze my hips and I feel his leg lift up so he can put his foot on the step, my eyebrows pull together as if I could care about how he's planning on getting in the car.

Once he lifts himself up on his one leg, he practically throws me on the leather and I yelp like a stupid little girl. My face burns at the awkward sound but he only smiles, climbing all the way in and shutting the door behind him.