08

Jack didn't recognize her car, but he did notice the change of my face.

"What?" He asks, I look at him, "Nothing." I assure him, he watches me as I get out of the car.

He does the same, he follows me up to the door and my head fills with nervousness. When Grace sees me walk in with Jack I have no idea what she'll say or think, she can't think that negatively.. She was just hooking up with him not long ago.

I cringe at the gross memory and open to door to my second house.

"Hey!" Mal greets as she runs up and gives me a big hug, she gives Jack a hug as well as my eyes look around the living room.

On the couches, Sammy, Jack, Grace and Victoria.

I have no idea why Mal would invite the two girls, she's had such a problem with them the last few weeks.

Grace's eyes wide at the sight of me coming in with Jack, but she closes them, thinking me seeing her surprised will give satisfaction.

Grace and Victoria get up and give me fake smiles and hugs, before they move behind me to greet Jack the same way. I roll my eyes and plop down by Sammy, hoping Jack will sit on the other side of me.

He walks towards the two of us before Grace's hand lands on his forearm, he looks down at her and she looks up at him with her pretty blue eyes. She leads him at the end of the couch and they sit next to each other, his arm goes around her shoulders voluntarily and my blood goes hot.

I cross my arms and bring my legs up from the floor, Sam looks at me, "What's up?' He whispers

Jack's thingy.

I shrug, making it seem like I have no idea what he's talking about. I shouldn't be annoyed, me and Jack are nothing. Hell, we're less than nothing. I'm not sure if we're even friends. It's just, everything Grace does annoys me.

Mallory turns on some movie that I pay no attention to, my angry eyes watch as Grace's hand rubs up and down Jack's arm.

Do they usually do this? Is this a routine with them? Does everyone do that? I look at Johnson and Mallory and his hand is entertwined with hers.

Me and Sam sit with our cheeks shoved into our palms, cool.

I turn my eyes onto the movie, I can't stand the sight and I'm just punishing myself looking at them.

Jealousy, that's whats filling my head. I am not the jealous type. Unless it's of Mallory which is simple jealousy, its polite jealousy, I don't envy her, but I wish I was more like her.

I'm jealous of Grace and Victoria because they can get anyone they please, they're sluts. I can't believe I'm using that word to describe someone but it's the most realistic. It still confuses me why Grace flirts with Jack when just weeks ago she was telling me he was awful to be around.

I see Jack squirm in the corner of my eye, I turn to see Grace's hand on the inside of his thigh, my eyes widen and dart back to where they were.

That's disgusting, what could she possibly be thinking. Were watching a movie and she has her hand on his..

God.

I can't help the the second pang of jealousy that slaps me in the face. I don't want to do that with him, but driving with him was nice, it was pretty fun. He was smiling, he's not smiling now, he's kinda just, sweating.

I wonder what Jack sees in Grace, her long blonde hair, maybe her skinny, tiny body, her blue eyes. I have dark brown hair and eyes and I am not skinny.