37

It's not my fault that the chapters are messed up, Wattpad's just stupid and they do that sometimes, hopefully they'll go back to normal eventually.

Day 2, Tuesday

I keep telling myself that I've made the permanent decision of leaving Friday, but I can't find it in myself to tell Jack just yet. It could easily bring me to tears if I were to sit and think about the immense time we would have apart, which is exactly the reason I haven't done that yet.

I intend to be completely attached at his hip the rest of the week. I don't know if that's sick of me or abdominal teasing, but I can't help it. I know if I tell him he'd leave me alone to collect himself, maybe go crazy for a few days and do things he'll regret. I'm just too selfish to let him know.

"I have to take a shower." I tell him as we sit on his downstairs couch. His legs are stretched out to rest on top of the brown foot rest while I sit criss crossed to face him. I'm pretty sure I smell awful, I just haven't had time to fit in a shower and my hair is up in a horrendous bun, I most likely look the worse he's seen me.

"Okay." He turns his head to me, making moments of eye contact before I get up, walking towards the stairs.

I don't know how I'm supposed to tell my mom about this entire plan, I don't think she'd necessarily say no, but I'm literally all she has... family wise. I hope her and my dad have separated somehow. It makes my heart break when I think of a divorce but if that's what has to happen then so be it, that's life.

When I reach Jack's bathroom I begin to strip from my lazy outfit which is still clean, I'll just wear them again when I get out. I step in and let the hot water run down my back, and let thoughts run around my head.

If anything my mom would be rather happy that I'm away from Jack. Maybe I can throw a lie in that we broke up so I can have a long distance relationship in peace, without her nagging me constantly.

Unless he doesn't want a long distance relationship?

What if he ends this entire thing when I tell him? What if he stops communicating with me and-

Water sprays the side of my arm and I jump, nearly slipping and slamming my head onto the plastic floor. When I steady myself it's just from Jack whipping the drape of the shower open, his eyes are wide as he responds to my abrupt reaction.

"Calm down." He teases in a low voice, stepping his completely naked body into the water with me.

"What are you doing?" My eyebrows are raised at their highest as he takes my place under the head, letting the water roll down his shoulder and to the bumps of his stomach.

My breath is completely astray at the flawless sight in front of me. Wow. Holy hell. What is it about seeing him wet and slicked down to his beautifully tan skin that makes me totally and utterly weak at the knees?

"Can we manage to shower together without having sex?" He raises one eyebrow, looking down at me.

My mouth dries at his words before I lick my lips and swallow hard, I nod. This shower is too small to have sex, right? Right. People don't do that? No way, that's weird. I don't know, but he's making me insane right now and I'm not sure if he knows it or not.

He raises his hands to his wet hair and rubs his finger tips into it, making the muscles in his arm tighten. They look bigger? How is it possible that he looks more toned when he's only gone to the gym once?

"Come here." He says quietly before reaching to the bottle of body wash, I glance at it and realize it's actually my favorite one from Bath and Body Works. I furrow my eyebrows at him, I never bought that.