10: The Prom And Date Night

Start from the beginning

The bots went silent for 1 minute before Bumblebee beeps loudly in shocked staring at Rafael wanting to know it's true or not.

Which Rafael nods at him with small smile.

"It's true, Bee. Big sister will be there too attending the prom." He stated hearing Miko giggle behind him but he ignores her nonetheless.

Sunstreaker chokes in his energon saliva as Optimus processing what Jack and Rafael just told them earlier and his mind clicked.

"Now, can I have announcement, please?" Miko steps forward clearing her throat gently before she eyes the bots.

"We're inviting all of you to attend the prom. The principal allowing the kids to bring their loved ones in their prom night. If ya guys want to spend with my sister or Carrier, I think that's what you guys called it in your origin, I suggest get yourselves ready now."

Now that made every bot scatter away to get ready as the boys looks at Miko with impressive faces.

"Not bad, Mik. Who taught you that?" Jack asks shortly as Rafael nodded wanting to know.

"Our big sis or mom taught me while humming softly and I can tell she's teaching me some easy ways to get them fired up." Miko told them grinning like a madman.

:Time Skip:

In the night, all of the students are entering the school for the prom, Nezuko awes at the sight of the inside school and some kids are wearing cute clothes that made her feel a pang in her heart.

"Hm..." Nezuko can remember Zenitsu dancing with her with a smile on his face smiling at her.

...

Sniff

...

Nezuko didn't know that she's crying slowly not sensing that someone is behind her before they tap her shoulder making her jolt and turn around greeted by silver hair and red eyes.

"Are you alright, my lady?"

Shaking her head that she's not alright a little, the man stands straight as he offers his hand and Nezuko looks at him with surprised face.

"Want to go on the prom with me?" He asked flashing his canines that Nezuko isn't the only one who has canines but she wonders if he's a demon like her.

"Hm!" Nezuko accepts the offer as she grabs the man's hand softly before they both entered the school together.

(I wonder who this man is.)

:Time Skip:

"Where's Nezuko?" Jack ask looking everywhere but can't look for her because of the people gathering in the crowd.

"Thank goodness I taught mom how to use the phone before your mom let her go to school with you." Miko stated as she brings out her phone before typing rapidly in hurry.

Sunstreaker looks around the crowd before his optics lands on his innocent friend with someone with her which he doesn't like.

'He looks oddly familiar...' He thought slowly as he was about to walks towards them, Cliffjumper place his hand on his shoulder stopping him from walking away but Sunstreaker isn't walking away, he's walking towards Nezuko where the demon empress is.

"Where ya going, Sunny?" Cliff ask lightly smiling at the grumpy and edgy bot who is glaring at him head on.

"Will ya stop calling me that? Only my twin can call me that-" he cut himself off before quickly looking away in shocked of what he said causing Cliffjumper to smirk.