7: Rescuing And Saving

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The alarm went off causing the kids to cover their ears tightly being over a little bit as one of them complain.

"My ears..." They said quietly as Bulkhead deals with the alarm before accessing the computer making the another screen to appear and Bulkhead reports his family.

"It's an SOS from Fowler." He said as another screen pops up causing the wrecker to froze in fear and... Lost.

"Bulk, what's wrong, pal?" Sunstreaker calls him as he walks over to the computer until he froze too making the kids to look up of what's going on and confused about the symbols they just read.

"Boys, what's the matter??? What are y'all silent so suddenly?" Miko ask feeling like something or someone is missing in the base they are in causing herself to scan around the room until her face went to horror.

...

"Where's Mom?"

That made the other kids to look at her confused before their faces went to panic as they are too scan the room until their skins turn pale.

"You don't mean..." Rafael started about to have panic attack as Jack runs quickly calling their mother's name around the base.

Miko immediately jumps left and right onto the wall before landing in front of the bots as she told them where the location is.

"Location scan is incomplete... But why's Jack calling Nezuko?" He asked before glancing at Miko who is now crying without a reason why she's crying.

"M-miko?!" Bulkhead screams in shocked as he was about to scoop her up, Miko suddenly telling Bulkhead to go outside find Nezuko.

The engine has been heard behind Bulkhead as he turns around and noticed Sunstreaker is in altmode until he drives outside following the feeling that leads him to his fleshy friend.

...

But he can't tell that if she's his friend or not, he needs to get over there and take her back to the base.

"Just hang on..."

His spark ache slowly and slowly as he was about to have mental breakdown while accelerating faster than usual.

"Nezuko..."

:With Nezuko:

Nezuko feels the warmth around her as she can tell that she's been covered by some metal objects.

The fall along with the explosion, she survived both of them but severely injured by the impact as she pulls herself up grunting in pain but she needs to get Fowler out from their enemy's grasp.