10: The Prom And Date Night

Holy Mother ducking of

Wow that's a lot of views like 2.02k views...

Comment which one of the bots and cons u guys want Nezuko to hang out with in the next few chapters?

Names are here, please?

3rd POV:

While helping the humans with their prom tonight, Nezuko is looking through the boxes finding a dress that suits her nicely.

She gotta admit that she doesn't want anything fancy or beautiful dresses, she's okay what she's wearing, but Daki don't want her to wear common clothes.

So, the cloth demon made her one before she passed away.

It's the same clothing that Shinobu let Daki copy her patterns and it did suits the demon queen herself

Nezuko brings out the dress out from the box as she looks at it fondly of the dress.

She brings it with her into the bathroom at the other side of the wall the one she made it secretly after she asked permission from her mother June.

:Time Skip:

"What's this prom night you speak of?"

The leader of the bots ask curiously glancing at the children below him who are smiling brightly that they didn't tell them fully yet.

"The prom night where our school held at, if ya want someone to prom date with, that's the special thing for them and also, dancing included." Rafael said explaining some things he knows about the prom.

"Yup! And people can date in school." Miko stated getting somewhere which Cliffjumper and Arcee knows where this is going but they both stayed quiet the whole time.

"Is that allowed?" Sunstreaker ask grunting lowly making the kids looked at him deadpanned.

"Nezuko will be there too because she's enrolled there yesterday by my mom." Jack told them bluntly but too blunt, of course.

🔥🌹Beginning Of Empress🌹🔥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara