8: Helping and Dreaming

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Nezuko turns around with surprised face as she watches Sunstreaker transforming into bipedal mode in front of the humans exclude Nezuko before firing his cannons at the cons.

Nezuko looks at the con who she kicks them into the cold metal floor, she only stares at him deeply if she's going to take him with them or not.

...

She used the first option.

Nezuko runs over to the con before she takes his arm around her neck as she drags him back to her group making the kids jaw dropped at her move.

"Mom! We can't bring that robot with us!!" Jack protested as Miko cuts him off defending her mother figure.

"How about we bring that con with us? Mom ain't letting someone getting treated badly! What Optimus told us about Megabitch?" Miko questioned him with are you dumb or what face causing Sunstreaker to snort shortly but kept straight face.

Jack sighs thinking that Miko is right about the bad treatment as he goes over to his sister figure quickly before helping Nezuko out with the con she's carrying slowly.

Sunstreaker frowns irritated but Nezuko is very kind hearted... Too kind if you describe it.

The other bots has now arrived, Bulkhead jumping over the group before transforming himself into his bipedal mode as he blocks the shots by the con in front of him and slams him head on.

He throws the con over before slamming him again to the ground as he slides on the body onto the floor.

Bumblebee and Arcee arrives beside the kids followed by Cliffjumper about to let Nezuko in.

Suddenly, Nezuko's body starts to glow in white catch everyone off guard as Cliffjumper and Sunstreaker was about to save her in time, but their hands went through her figure and Nezuko disappeared out of their sight

"Nezuko!!!"

"Fleshly!!!!"

:Time Skip:

Ratchet was about to get killed by one of the undead, Nezuko suddenly appeared in the sky as she falls down at the rapid speed.