❀17 - ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ❀

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞...|

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Summary:

You prove to be a promising test subject. Dottore wonder why he is connected to this strange woman.

TW: gore, blood, violence, character death.

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

PS.: You may want to pay attention to small details. -> For Lore and stuff for future chapters :)

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Scientists and researchers alike have poured in and out of the room, poking and prodding you.

The researchers that came and went talked about how your body wasn't reacting properly — or whatever they said .

There were a few comments about possible immunity, but you didn't care.

You simply complied and did as you were asked — held out your arm for injections, blood pressure, blood samples, etc. — which baffled the Fatui employees and the Clones.

Usually, test subjects fought for their lives, but it seemed you had no fight left in you.

You almost seemed catatonic, and this bored them, leading to the idea that torture is less than satisfactory.

Little did they know, however, that internally you were fighting long and hard.

You only obeyed in order to get out of this place alive — if you ever manage to, at least.

In a time prior to Sumeru, you'd used obedience as a defense mechanism once before, and you felt pathetic resorting to something like that again. Unfortunately, if you wanted to get out of here, you had to.

You didn't know how, but you knew you'd live to see the sun shine down on your face again.

Dottore didn't know the game you were playing. What kind of person willingly allows these things to happen to them? No resistance, no aggression, no refusal whatsoever. It perplexed him, and it made him want to know more ; more about you and who you are.