❀11 - ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇᴡɪꜰᴇ❀

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞...|

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Summary:

After living some weeks with Alhaitham, acting practically as a housewife, you gained the courage to ask him to...

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Three weeks had passed after you began to live with Alhaitham out of safety measures. At first, you were reluctant about sharing the bed with him, but after some days, you got used to it surprisingly quickly. Well, it's not a surprise to sleep next to a handsome man.

Alhaitham is often not at home because of his duty as the Akademiya's grand scribe, and Kaveh still hasn't returned from the desert, making you a bit worried.

Your voice also recovered much faster than Tighnari had predicted, making him believe it has something to do with your newly acquired Dendro vision which gained you a new healing ability.

Just as Alhaitham said, the kidnappers - (the Fatuis) - hadn't attempted to steal you away or made any suspicious movements.

As you explained why Cyno had purposely attacked you, you told them what happened after you got kidnapped. Tighnari was shocked at why his good friend would take such absurd action and decided to talk with him and clear the air.

Now you walk into the market of Sumeru City, carrying a basket full of ingredients in one arm and the other hand holding a list of foods and other stuff that needs to be purchased. Most of the time, you felt terrible at doing practically nothing at home besides doing all the chores a housewife would do while Alhaitham worked hard in the Akademiya.

As you brought it up, Alhaitham was very protective and denied your request immediately. Fortunately, after some begging, he let you do only easy errands within the town of Sumeru.

You met many new and friendly people, which made your day simply more colorful as you talked to them as if they were your schoolmates. Honestly, you were dying to talk to someone Different!

"Ah Y/N! Good to see you again!"
A grandma called you out from her stand with lots of fresh fruits.

You turned to her and walked towards her fruit stand with a smile. "Good morning Grandma Aftapia! How is your back today?"

She chuckled and waved her hand in the air. "Oh, much better, sweetheart; thanks for asking."

"That's good to hear. Can you give me ten apples and Harra fruits, please?"