❀18 - ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ...❀

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞...|

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Just writing this chapter because I totally forgot to add it to the last chapter lmaooo

And clear some Misunderstandings...

Also, I'm lazy as hell, so this is part is short.

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Dottore eyes gaze towards the cracks in the two-way mirror, following the gaps in the wall and the damaged restroom door.

He wasn't prepared for something like this — no human and half-human in the whole Teyvat could have been able to do something like this.

A screaming that breaks the sound barrier is an unexpected but pleasing development.

Dottore thought back to the Virus he had injected into you. From his research, this God couldn't break the sound barrier...

So why had you developed this power? And why were you creating the same bloodlust as his other experiments? Does it have to do with your golden blood cells that acted up somehow?

... Or did your cells mutate?

Dottore chewed a little longer on the thought before you pulled him back into reality.

"what do you mean with a baby?" You asked him again with a shaking voice, as he didn't answer you at first.

Dottore looked back at you and pressed your petite form more against his to hide you from the gruesome sight you had created. "Hm, did you have unprotected sex some time ago?"

Your memories are still clouded, and you aren't in the mood to think about when you had the last time sex with Alhaitham at the moment.

So you only nodded and buried your face into his chest.

This might have been the reason why you always felt nausea in the early morning the last month. You had thought it was from the Virus they injected. And the baby-belly has yet to appear visible...

Great, now you can worry about being a mother in the fucking prison. Just Great.

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━