❀6 - ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ❀

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞...|

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Warning:

Please read the story if you're 18 years old or older.

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

After drying your hair, you exit the bathroom with a hairbrush in hand while wearing only a white towel around your lovely body.

You entered the bedroom and sat on Tighnari's guest bed, which he had kindly offered you. You brushed through your locks and started to think about the interaction between you and Alhaitham the other day.

You enjoyed being able to ogle at an attractive guy, but when you left the cafe, there was something off about the bunch of people dressed in black. It was like they were watching you or something.

You grimaced at the scolding from Tighnari after you came home. He was very amused to find an empty home and then get greeted later by you and Alhaitham at his front door. You can't blame him; you would have acted the same.

You continue to brush your hair and ponder even after hearing the cabin's door open. Then, as you finish brushing your long hair, you put the hairbrush to the side and plump down onto the comfy pillow.

Your lids became harder to stay open, and you released a tiring yawn. You wonder why you hear nothing. Usually, Tighnari would have welcomed you the moment he entered the house. Maybe he is in a bad mood?

Suddenly the bedroom door bashed open, and you abruptly sat upright-your heart and stomach drop.

A man you don't recognize is standing at the door while another one is across from you, looking around the bedroom for any more persons.

The man across from you grins as you make eye contact with him. He licks his teeth at you, hungry like an animal, and you are his prey. He looks like he's ready to pounce, and you swallow nervously while gripping tight on the towel.

The man standing at the door looks at you and lifts his wrist to his emotionless face, speaking into a strange device resembling a watch.

"We have eyes on her. Target secured." He reports, and you feel a lump form in your throat. Your stomach tosses and turns, and you feel nauseous. What is happening?

"Affirmative. Make it quick." A voice says from the other line.

Your gaze fell on the white symbol on their mask, and then you looked at their uniform with dread. You recognize the red and black color pattern and unique items of clothing from anywhere. It's the Fatui Agents!

Before landing in Avidya Forest, you always had this irrational fear that someone would break in, kidnap you, and steal you away from all that you knew. Unfortunately, it seems those fears are coming to life.