"How much is it worth to hire you?" Sakayanagi asked the two.

Hey? What do you mean? Hire-what?" Ike asked confused.

Sakayanagi smiled, "To rent you and your friend of course. I want to provide good entertainment for my class who have done a wonderful job and of course celebrate Katsuragi-kun's defeat."

Hey...?" Ike, no, all the students and teachers looked at her in shock. Some found it amusing and chuckled, while others sent pitying glances at the other Class A representative.

Katsuragi just looked at the girl. No doubt in her mind that she sabotaged it.

"What's the face for, Katsuragi-kun? Your loss in the recent exam wasn't my fault." Sakayanagi laughed.

"You are disgusting. Stop laughing." Kamuro snaps irritably.

"What do you mean, Masumi-san?"

Meanwhile, Hirata tried to comfort the two 'depressed' students to the best of his ability.

"Hey?" Kushida, sitting next to me as the Ike/Yamauchi show was going on, seemed deep in thought. "Maybe..." she murmured.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Ah, nothing. It's nothing. There was just something on my mind."

I didn't understand what she meant, but Kushida took out her phone and started looking for something.

After returning to my bedroom, I lay on my bed and absentmindedly watched TV. My mind went blank as I allowed myself to relax. Then, I received an email from Sakura.

"If I were absent from school tomorrow, what do you think would happen?"

"Hmm, so you're the type to run away or retreat every time a problem arises?" Ibuki said.

Airi shuddered in embarrassment. She lowered his head and avoided looking at anyone. Haruka frowned. She didn't like this one bit.

"Then what? People like Sakura-san are only expected to be shy when talking to a group of people. An uptight and important one at that." Haruka stood up for the timid and shy girl.

"Just say." Ibuki shrugged.

Airi looked at Haruka and smiled gratefully.

"No problem!" Haruka mouthed back. Maybe she made a new friend. Smiling at the thought, he looked back at the screen and kept watching.

"What do you mean?"

Although my answer had been short, I waited for a while for his answer.

"What are you doing right now?"

That was her answer. I replied that I was alone in my room.

"If it's okay with you, could we meet right now? I'm in room 1106."

If you could keep this a secret from everyone... That would really help me."

"A date with a girl this late? Ayanokoji, you bastard." Ike stared at him.

"We didn't do anything wrong." Ayanokoji said. 'And it's not like I was the one who wanted to meet in the first place.'

Airi blushed at the implications.

I received two messages from her in quick succession. It was more like texting than email. What exactly was I getting to? I wondered. I thought about asking her why, but then I stopped writing. If she messed up, she could still text me, but it would probably be harder to pay him a visit. I had a feeling it would be better if we met directly, so I started to rewrite my answer.