ep 2

I know this is a bit sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

"Ayanokoji-kun?" Ichinose murmured, looked around looking for brown hair but did not find it.

"Who is that?"

Are people the equal  or not?

An adequate society will constantly fight for equality. There are those who claim that men and women are always considered the same. As a result, we raise the employment rate of women, we manufacture specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes women even discuss the order of names in a family registry. The public opinion of people with disabilities has also changed. Now we are told that we should not use the term "people with disabilities" when referring to them, so as not to discriminate. Today, children are taught that all people are created the same.

No matter what kind of word you call them, a disability will always be a disability." Nagumo commented. Some students agree with what he said, and some disagreed.

But is that true? I have my doubts. If men and women have different skills, their roles should also be different. People with disabilities are still disabled, regardless of the educated euphemisms you use. It doesn't matter how you try to look away, the meaning of the word does not change.

Ichinose smiled sadly at Ayanokoji's thoughts.

So, my answer would be: "No, we are not the same." Being human is being unequal. Equality does not exist.

"I'm sorry to disagree, Ayanokoji-Boy. I am a divine being who overcame the word perfection a long time ago." Koenji looked in the mirror.

I  doesn't even bother to look at him as I suspected. I was chosen by the government to be the center of this supposed experiment. That old man seems to be dealing with a big problem since he did not prevent this from being carried out. It was not a secret that he hates the idea that this place closes, less than its property is exposed in this way.

A long time ago, in a last time, a great man said that heaven does not put a man above or below another. However, he did not necessarily adhere to the idea that everyone is equal. Did you know that there is more in that famous passage? The rest is like this: they are all the same when they are born, then I ask, why do we see differences in position and status? And continue: Do you encourage or non -incentive for learning to create a difference? So, education creates an imbalance. The point is explained there, in the incredibly famous Gakumon work does not add. Although this is the year 2015, the modern era, none of these teachings has changed. The situation has become more complex and tense.

In any case, , we are human beings. We are living and thinking creatures.

I do not think it is correct to simply say that we are unequal and then live our lives based on pure instinct. In other words, although "equality" is a complete lie, we cannot accept inequality. At this time, I am trying to find a new answer for the eternal question of humanity.

"Inequality or not, people should strive to be the equal  right?" Manabu pushed his glasses. Ichinose nodded before the president's words.

"Equality is nothing more than a fantasy, do you think greedy creatures such as humans will accept or be content to be equal to other people who are inferior to them? His pride will not allow that to happen." Nagumo does not agree.

But, our society will prosper more if people work and cooperate among themselves, poor or rich, young and old, intelligentBut, our society will prosper more if people work and cooperate with each other, poor or rich, young and old, intelligent and dumb, am I wrong? "Manabu responded. The students observed silently. They are divided into two groups, one that is According to the president, while the other is on the side of Nagumo.

And that is why strong and more capable people will never reach the top of their strengths, the lower ones will only drag them into failure. "

Manabu only sighed, stopped trying to Nagumo of his philosophy.

Hey, you there. You, who is reading this book right now. Have you ever seriously thought about the future?

"Uhm ... of course?" A class C student asked (?)

Have you ever considered the purpose of going to the High School or the University? Although the future may seem confusing at this time, do you think you will find a job

Yes that why we goes to school one student say that and rest of the students agree with him

That is what I used to think. Before, when I finished my compulsory education and became a high school student, I had not really considered the future. I had only felt joy for being almost free of obligations. I did not consider the incredible influence that the school would continue to have in my life, in my future. I didn't even understand the purpose of studying language or numbers.

Sakayanagi smiled at me sadly. I narrowed my eyes at that gesture. Does she know anything about me? My past? That place? That seems to be likely since she reacted to that. 'Obligation?' Horikita looked at the screen.

Karuizawa was lost in his thoughts. She was remembering the time that Ayanokoji forced her to surrender to him. The darkness in his eyes, however, that darkness did not seem to come from being a criminal or a horrible human being. It seems to have come from a painful past. Both seem to be more related than I thought. Not circumstances, it means. But the feelings they experienced.

Mashima-Sensei stood after the screen turned black. "Is everyone all  right? We will see about 6 memories per day. While this happens, the ship will continue to go to school and continue to see there."

After that, he approached me, with an apology face. "Ayanokoji, I apologized for having violated your privacy, but the government agreed that we will only show important memories if possible, so you can be sure. They also emphasized that this is necessary regardless of your feelings and reasons." Mashima-Sensei sincerely apologized to me. I sighed, "it's Okay, Mashim-Sensei. It may be true that this visualization brings us many disadvantages, it also has its own advantages. Thank you for being considered with my feelings and apologizing, but that is not necessary. You were not those who started this , therefore you are not responsible. But I appreciate your sincerity. Thank you. " I thank him  and I see . They all looked at us curious. Sakayanagi and Ryuuen observe us in particular, with a brightness in their eyes. While Nagumo turn  his head to me , he must have connected the points that I am the Ayanokoji who he is seeing on the screen  and the one who   President Horikita see in high regards