ep 1

Disclaimer: This reaction fanfiction will follow the plot of the light novel, the personalities of the characters, and the order of events. This is when he just finished his second special exam, which is the cruise ship special exam. So they're just enjoying their summer vacation. 5

Gentle waves crash against the side of the ship as she sails back to her school. He is accompanied by the wind, blowing hard at everything in sight. Few individuals trembled in place, and the others embraced the cold temperature.

All the students relax after a hard week on a deserted island and another surprised special exam waiting for them on the cruise ship. They have every intention of enjoying their summer vacation as they don't know how long it will last.

"Good day, everyone. All first-year students and teachers are required to attend a government-provided screening program. Go to the ship's theater and just bring your phone and school ID.

All the students who heard the announcement stopped their movements to listen to the announcer if it is another special exam that they are not aware of. Ayanokoji, who was relaxing on the deck, looked at the students who were complaining that their vacation had been cut short like this after two special exams.

Ayanokoji sighed at the trouble he was about to get into. He walked calmly among the students. He seems like he is the only student from Class D among the students that vary from Class A, B and C. He tried to think about his situation. Although Advanced Education High School is not your typical high school, it is unreasonable for them to take a third special exam within two weeks. He quickly put that option aside in the back of his mind and tried to think of another possibility.

He was so lost in thoughts of him that he reached his destination in a couple of minutes. The students' chatter reached through the air as they spoke.
Class d was chatting loudly than ryen said to class d can't you dumbfounded be quit. Sudo said what the he'll do you say to . Ryuen said what don't you hear what I said or are you also deafThe students stopped to watch the fight between Class D and Class c

Ichinose walked up between the two classes. "Now, now, let's calm down and wait for our teachers' explanation, okay? As Hirata-kun said, being angry and hot-headed won't do anyone here any good. So let's sit calmly and listen, okay?"

Whatever," Ryuuen chose to sit in front of his class, while Sudo was escorted by Hirata and his friends to the side.

Ayanokoji tilted her head, looked at Ichinose from afar, watching her interact and set up her class. Like Ryuuen, she chose to sit in front of her class. Horikita, Katsuragi, and Hirata followed. She chose to sit in the back. She was in the center of the wall and an empty chair.

"Is everyone alright now?" Mashima looked at the four classes. He stood on the podium with the other teachers. Next to him is a large projector. Ayanokoji had never before

Enjoying this story? come on, or

it is by limited knowledge about the circumstances reached through the air as they talked to each other about their circumstances, wondering if this is another special exam or a simple testing program that will last an hour or so. The students were ordered into their respective classes. Class A sat on the far right, followed by Class B and Class C, and finally, Class D sat on the left.

Her classmates are currently surrounding Horikita asking her questions. They are terrified because they overcame the voices of the other students.

"Oi, can you shut up the flaws? We're talking here." Ryuuen glared at them. Some of his classmates calmed down, but Sudo did not back down from the leader of Class C.

"Say huh?!" Sudo looked at Ryuuen, unwilling to appear weak and take the word that he called them. He moved closer to him, but Hirata stopped him and tried to dissipate the tension.