ep 3

Hahaha! God, you are so dumb. You're so funny, man!" Ike chatted loudly with Yamauchi during second period math.

"Why are we seeing a Class D defect?" A student from Class A complained. Multiple agreements rang on the air.

"Do you remember what is said in the letter? They will show us a significant event that will impact our school year. It doesn't matter who is a student in which class. The important thing is that we learn something." Hashimoto looked at our class for a minute. He's analyzing us, trying to find out if there's a threat in our class.

Three weeks had passed since the entrance ceremony. At that time, Ike and Yamauchi, along with Sudou, were collectively known as "The Idiot Trio".

"What?! What do you mean idiot trio?!" Ike looked at me.

"Don't look at me. I just stated a fact that everyone knows except the three of you

."Hey hey, do you want to go to karaoke?"

"Yeah come on!"

A group of girls nearby were making plans for after school.

"I was really worried for a while, but it seems like everyone opened up quickly."

Ayanokouji-kun, haven't you made enough friends?" Horikita asked, copying what was written on the blackboard into her notebook.

"Some, I guess."

Although I was anxious at first, I met Sudou from our encounter at the convenience store, and bonded with Ike and Yamauchi through the incident at the pool. Sometimes we had lunch together. Although I was far from having a best friend, before I knew it, I could tell that I had some friends. Human relationships are quite mysterious, so I couldn't pinpoint the exact moment we became friends.

What  do you mean 'pool incident?" The girls looked at the trio. Ike was shaking, trying to hide behind Sudo's big body. Yamauchi on the other hand, feigned ignorance.

In the middle of class, Sudou burst through the door and burst into the classroom. He flopped back into his seat with a yawn, clearly not caring how late he was.

"Oh hi, Sudou. Do you want to have lunch later?" Ike called out to Sudou from across the room.

The math teacher continued the lesson without even paying attention. Normally, the teacher would have thrown a piece of chalk at him, but , all the teachers tolerated that kind of behavior. Even when it came to swearing, being late for class, or oversleeping, no one cared. Whereas at first our class had acted more reserved, now they were all too frivolous. Of course, there were some students like Horikita who studied diligently.

I know your class is called default, but isn't that too much for you?"

The student from Class D looked down in embarrassment.

The other class made fun of us and the teachers tried to calm everyone down to dissipate the tension. and

My cell phone vibrated in my pocket, indicating that I had received a message. It was the group chat of boys that I was a part of. It seemed that they had decided to have lunch in the dining room.

"Hey, Horikita. Do you want to have lunch with me?" I asked.

"Are you asking her on a date?" Sato whispered to Shinohara and Matsushita.

"They talked a lot, and I always see them together." Shinohara whispered back. Matsushita reflects on the things they said.

"I'll have to decline. Your group is pretty unrefined anyway.""I can't deny that."