Yes, she was going to stop when Jihye returned half-asleep back to the apartment at around 2am, practically collapsing on her bed out of exhaustion, but for some reason, she had buried herself too deep within the task to give up.

One more hour, she had told herself.

It was now 7:40am.

Minhui had not slept an ounce. The good news was that she had finally finished her project and was feeling very accomplished. The bad news was that she was definitely sporting a pair of very, very noticeable, dark eyebags. Great. With a seminar at 9:30am,  she didn't trust herself go to sleep and wake up in time (recalling the time where she had slept through 3 alarms) so eventually settled on taking a shower, cleaning up her appearance with some concealer, and heading off early. Of course, she refused to go out if she wasn't wearing a decent enough outfit so then spent the next 10 minutes picking out clothes she hadn't worn in the past week and simply kept on the jewelry she had been wearing anyways.

Taking one last look in the mirror, she set off, determined to not let the lack of sleep get to her - after all it wasn't as if pulling an all-nighter was all that uncommon these days. The weather was relatively calm compared to a usual September's day, lifting up her spirits, the sun bright and warm and the skies cloudless.

About 10 minutes after she had arrived on campus, Minhui took out her phone after noticing a vibration on her left thigh. Checking what is was, she glanced at the screen, seeing an unread text message from a contact saved as Yoon Hana and panicked, recalling how she had agreed to meet up with her today.

'2 unread messages from Yoon Hana'

'00:07: hi minhui! this is hana :)'

'08:13: look to your lefttt'

Doing as the latest message had told her, Min glanced to her left, not quite understanding why but obeying anyways. Standing underneath a large maple tree, not too far away was a small figure who was waving their hand enthusiastically in her direction. Upon closer inspection, Minhui noticed the all too familiar long black hair and airy bangs of Yoon Hana, who was dressed in a pair of cargo jeans, a simple graphic white shirt and a half-zipper leather jacket.

Smiling, the longer-haired girl approached the other, her hair swishing from side to side as she took large strides.

"I have to say, this is the first time somebody has aired me after getting my number", she grins teasingly, eyes sparkling.

"I've got to say, I admire your confidence," the slightly taller student answers, taking her hands out of her pockets.

"See, this is why I can't help but like you! You always have some sort of smooth reply up your sleeve."

It felt odd to be recieving compliments from somebody like Hana who was a person that was extremely both attractive and charismatic in most people's perspective. During the party the night before, Minhui had noticed that wherever Hana went, people would often follow after her and she would get glances from all eyes all around. She wasn't surprised though, if you took a look at Yoon Hana, you'd think the same too.

"How come you're here early though? Not many people have something at this time"Minhui asked, curious to whether she had some sort of (extremely uncommon) early morning lecture.

"Oh no I don't," she quickly denied the idea, waving her hands in front of her, "but my cousin recently moved in to the dorms so I was helping him unpack after the party yesterday and just ended up crashing at his place for the night." Hana explained, pointing in the direction of the dorm

"He must be pretty excited and nervous, I mean when I was a freshman I remember how I couldn't sleep the night before I moved in," Minhui recalled her fond memories, her lips pulling up into a smile.