Chapter 38: Best Option

Start from the beginning

I take off the last pieces of her clothing and bring our lips back together.

I pry my clothes off and once we are both completely bare against each other I take my time on making her feel good.

If this is our last time together I have to make it memorable. I have to savor this moment.

Kisses pressed against every inch of her body. Hickeys littering her skin. 

Her soft moans engraved into my mind.

I push inside of her and she moans against my lips. I slowly thrust in and out of her, her wetness coating my dick and making it easier for me to slip into her.

She grinds her hips up into me as I grind down against her, pushing myself deep into her.

"Fuck...you're so deep Aiden.." she crys out in pleasure. Tears running down the side of her face as her pleas for me to go faster get louder.

I memorize every thing that leaves her mouth, every face she makes as I hit that sweet spot inside her, every whimper and moan that leaves her lips. The way her stomach lifts as I thrust into her, the way her nails cling into my back every time I go deeper.

I take her past the first orgasm, I take her so deep into the pleasure that her entire body is shaking under me, I take her so deep that all that she can do is moan my name and roll her eyes back at the pleasure.

Once i'v finished I slowly pull out of her and lay next to her to catch my breath.

That felt so good.

I get up to grab a warm washcloth and bring it to our room. I sit by her legs and gently wipe her arousal from her thighs and legs, making sure to get it all.

I lay back down next to her and pull her in my arms. Her eyes are half closed and there's a tiny smile on her face.

"That was amazing" she whispers to me. A lump forms in my throat and I look away from her. These are my last moments with her. The last time I ever hold her.

She falls asleep and I take one last moment to look at her.

I don't know how to go about doing this but all I know is I don't need her to be the one who finds me. I have to do it somewhere that isn't here.

I know where to go.

I slowly slide out of the bed gentle not to wake her and grab pen and paper. I need her to know why I did this, I don't want her to think it was because I wasn't happy. It's because I am happy, so happy that she's finally happy. I don't want to ruin her happiness by forcing her to watch me die.

I write the letter and put it in my place on the bed.

I grab my car keys and head towards the place.

It's a bridge that me and reggie found a few years back. I haven't been here for a while, since I met Mia.

I hate myself for having to do this to her. It's just better.

I keep driving trying to keep my emotions down. Thinking of her the entire way.

———————-