Chapter 29: Tell her

Warning: mature content
mentions of abuse⚠️

Mias pov:

Aidens been acting off all day. It's damn near 10 pm and he's barely spoken a word to me since we woke up almost 12 hours ago. I don't know what his problem is and he's not telling me.

We're currently sitting on the couch attempting to watch a movie but he's not even paying attention. He's on his phone and he didn't even try to cuddle with me, he sat on the other end of the couch.

I sit up and turn to him. I want answers, I'm starting to get pissed off.

"What is wrong? And don't tell me nothing something is obviously bothering you." I demand an answer and he rolls his eyes. Excuse me?

"Can't you mind your business for once? Jeeze." He says in an irritated tone. He's not even looking at me. It sends a poke to my heart but I'm too fucking angry to be sad right now.

I stand up and scoff. "Mind my business? Maybe if you weren't blatantly ignoring me I wouldn't have a problem." I tell him sternly and he shakes his head not saying anything. He continues to scroll through his phone ignoring my existence.

"Fine. You can sleep down here tonight, or until you can figure out whatever the fuck is going through your head. Iv been treated like shit since I was 15 I am not going to let you do the same. Goodnight you asshole" I storm up the stairs and hear him let out a frustrated sigh.

I don't care. He's not going to treat me like shit and expect me to be okay with it. Not after everything.

I stay up for about an hour trying to not think about whatever the fuck just happened. Aiden still hasn't came up here to even apologize. It hurts, it makes me think he doesn't care.

I make up an excuse in my head to go downstairs. I need water? I honestly just want to see what he's doing.

I walk down the stairs and see him laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling. He notices me coming down the stairs and as his head lifts to look at me I look away.

I walk to the kitchen and start to search for a glass in the cabinets. I hear him walk into the kitchen and he lets out a sigh.

"Mia" he says softly. I ignore him. He got me riled up now I'm pissed. I begin to fill up my glass and he takes it from my hands. Fucking seriously?

I let out a harsh sigh and go to walk away. Forgetting about the damn water. He grips my arm and I jerk away.

"Mia please. Don't ignore me" he sighs. Is he so deadass right now? Don't ignore him? He ignored me all day!

"You ignored me all day but it's a problem if I do it? That's just great isn't it?" I say in a sarcastic manner. His face takes on a guilty look and my heart pokes again but I push it down. He treated me like shit, he should feel guilty.

"I'm sorry angel. I just wasn't feeling today." He explain softly.

"So take it out on the only damn person who cares?" I narrow my eyes at him. He goes to speak but stops. I nod my head.

That's what I thought.

I go to walk away again and he wraps his arms around me from behind, looping his arms around my stomach.