𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 22 ☆ Sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ O'Cʟᴏᴄᴋ

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

"Tic toc 대는 sound"

"Tic toc 대는 sound"

꒰⚘݄꒱₊__________

Your morning started with nothing special. Minho had returned to his dorm to take care of the cats, leaving you to snooze off in an empty bed.

Dragging yourself out of the covers, you slouched your way over to the bathroom and snatched your toothbrush from its holder. The minty paste spread a pleasant flavor throughout your mouth, causing a pleased groan to echo through your closed mouth.

You had decided to take a day to pamper yourself, alleviating some built up stress. Grabbing a face mask, you plopped yourself back into bed and ripped the package open. As you placed the sticky, smooth fabric onto your face, you clicked on your favorite series and prepared for a binge session.

The first season was halfway over when you got an urgent message from an unknown number. You cocked an eyebrow at the sudden notification that pushed through your do not disturb.

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻: you fucking whore
did you come up with this shit?
you think you're funny?
i'm not the typa girl to sit back
spit fire at me i'll spit an inferno at you

It didn't take a genius to figure out who the anonymous number was. You sighed, sliding your fingers across the keyboard to reply to your less than pleasant neighbor.

𝗬𝗼𝘂: yuna I didn't even do anything lmao
just woke up

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵: yeah fucking right
how come I lost 5k followers huh?
why are people telling me I'm shit?
who else would do that to me you skank?

𝗬𝗼𝘂: goofy as hell 💀
no one likes you here 🤗

𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵: nice try 🤭
your "boyfriend" likes me more than
you :D

𝗬𝗼𝘂: HAHAHAHHAHA
delulu

𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵: he slept in my room last night 😊

𝗬𝗼𝘂: GIRL...
he literally slept in my bed last night
are you ok

𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵: uh
who tf cares
you ruined my reputation

𝗬𝗼𝘂: bitch it was bound to happen some time
you're a snake 😬

𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵: fuck you
watch your fucking back

You screenshoted all of your conversation with Yuna and went back to watching your show. She didn't have the one thing she wanted anyways. Minho.

After another 2 hours, you got bored of watching the series and paused it, stretching your sore back. You picked yourself up and walked to the bathroom, deciding to head out for the day.