𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 20 ༇ Gᴜɴsʜᴏᴛ

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

"𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡"

꒰⚘݄꒱₊__________

The dark haired girl locked eyes with you, seemingly attempting to feel out the validity of your confession. As soon as she found her answer, her round eyes held a darkness that reminded you of your father.

She scoffed, returning her phone to her ear and speaking. "Sorry, something came up and I need to go. Talk to you later baby." She kissed the mic and tapped the end call button, turning her attention back at you and Minho.

"Surprising Minho would date someone like you. You're not his type at all," she said. She rolled her eyes before ignoring your existence and speaking to your amazing boyfriend.

"Minho, baby! How are you? Did you miss the taste of my lips?" she asked, batting her eyes. He gulped uncomfortably before adjusting his posture and planting a smile on his face.

"Yuna, that's in the past. What matters is how I'm doing now. I'm really happy with my girlfriend, (y/n), and the cats are doing good," he said.

"Cats?" Yuna said as she cocked her head to the side. Minho's brow raised while he cleared his throat. "Do you seriously not remember my cats? The most important souls in my life?" he said, his voice filling with annoyance.

"Oh, right right. You had a black cat named soobie right?" she said while holding her phone up to her face and brushing hair out of her eyes. Minho clenched his fists tightly, attempting to contain his anger.

"Orange tabby named Soonie. Not that hard to remember."

You slipped your hand around his fist, rubbing the back with your thumb. He glanced down at your hand and the tenseness in his shoulders disappeared.

A prominent frown appeared on Yuna's face as her eyes drifted down to your subtle display of affection. She rolled her eyes before grabbing Minho's other hand and pulling him into a hug. Her perfectly manicured fingers dug into his shirt with a tight squeeze, before they began to trace his clothed back.

Her eyes reflected back at yours, maliciousness flooding her brown orbs. A wicked smile crept up, curling her lips disturbingly. Her nails dug deeper into Minho's back, causing a small moan of pain to escape his lips.

He grabbed Yuna by the shoulders and forcefully pushed her away from him. Her eyes lit up with what seemed like fire, turning the amusement taking over her into rage. She rose her hand and slapped him square in the face.

"We don't see each other for how many years? Three? And you treat me like this?" Yuna said with disgust dripping from her words.

Though you had previously let Minho handle the situation, since you had no right to interfere, but once she hit him you ran in. You planted your feet directly in front of Minho, trying to shield him from any more abuse.