𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 3 🝮 Tʀʏ Aɢᴀɪɴ

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

              "𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟,𝑀𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

                                ꒰⚘݄꒱₊__________

The sun rose earlier than expected today. You forgot to close your blinds last night, so maybe that's the culprit. Opening your eyes, you walk over to the window and see the city as birds began to chirp and a golden glow was cast on the tall reflecting buildings.

Today will be a better day, no doubt about it. You're up early, have plenty of time to prepare yourself for seeing... Minho, and you can look your best. You walked over to your speaker and paired your phone. Time to listen to something energetic.

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ; 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙈𝘾𝙍 !
         ↺    |◁      II     ▷|    ♥︎

With a playlist that could make any day better, you hopped in the shower and took your time since you got up so early. The water was on the border of warm and hot, just right. Since you were a part of mixed dorms, they put showers in your in-room bathroom. That also meant that you had noisy boys all around your room.

Your cozy and calming shower was rudely interrupted with a loud bang against your shower wall. 'That's fucking great' you breathed out as a second thump escaped the other room. Of course you had to deal with it because NO ONE is allowed to ruin your morning.

Walking out of your room, you shuffle your feet until you reach the door of your neighbor. A few new students had moved in and you obviously didn't know the room next to you was previously vacant. You reached your hand up to lightly knock, even though you were pissed off someone was making so much noise.

It took a minute before a girl rushed out, still putting her top back on. Great, whoever it is likes to fuck around, just your luck. A man would soon appear in the doorway and you let out an audible gasp as you saw those large eyes. "Lee Minho," escaped your mouth before you could think through a collective sentence.

Minho looked shocked as well surprisingly. "What are you doing here.. uh... (y/n)?" he said while composing himself. "Did you actually fucking forget my name or are you just stupid?" you said, which in turn made his eyes widen. Before he could reply you contained your anger and said, "You were banging on the walls. Stop that shit now or we're gonna have a problem." Well you kinda contained your anger.

Without giving him time to explain, you turned and walked into your room, shutting the door behind you. Un-Fucking-believable. Due to your annoying whore of a neighbor, you had to throw something together and do light makeup. Usually you would pack on concealer to cover up your freckles, as they reminded you of your father, but it effortlessly slipped your mind.