𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 17 𖣘 Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Fᴏᴏʟs

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑆𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛,𝑆𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒"

𝑆𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒"

꒰⚘݄꒱₊__________

The boys sitting around you started squealing as if they were a group of middle school girls. You and Minho shyly looked at each other before looking in opposite directions. Even though you two had kissed plenty times before, this felt different.

Jisung nearly pulled Chris over as he whispered in his ear. His eyes got wide and he looked at Jisung like he was crazy. The rest of the boys heard his proposition and had the same reaction. In the end though, they all agreed on whatever it was.

"Truth or dare?" Changbin said as a smirk flooded his expression. You looked to Minho for help, but he only looked away with a tint of pink covering his cheeks. Sighing, you opted for what you assumed was the safest choice.

"Truth," you said while chewing on the inside of your lip. Jisung fist bumped the air, seemingly getting excited at your choice, which scared you quite a bit. A devilish grin appeared on his face when he opened his mouth.

"What do you think Minho is best at in bed?" he said, making all of the other boys blush at the question that wasn't even directed towards them. Your heart beat started picking up as you once again looked at Minho, who was now perked up and sitting straight. He moved his eyes to look at you and you swore you could see question marks hanging in his dark pupils.

You gulped, taken aback by the inappropriate question. It wasn't like you never thought about a situation including Minho in bed, but you kept that to yourself. Revealing that in front of not only Minho, but his friends as well, scared the ever living shit out of you.

The biting on the inside of your lip continued, until you tasted a rush of iron filling your mouth. You gulped it down and opened your mouth to speak, not knowing blood was still slowly pouring through the chunk of flesh missing from your lower lip.

A small drop fell on the ground, but you were too consumed in the question to notice. Your answer came out as unsure and awkward as it possibly could. "I, Uh... Think? Um, he would be good.. at f-fulfilling fantasies... Or, um.. would become s..." you stopped yourself before you could continue. It was so embarrassing to vocalize all of the sexual thoughts you had about Minho.

Looking down, you now noticed there were a few red stains on your light wash jeans. Before you had the chance to close your mouth, another drop fell. As soon as you realized the source, you slapped your palm over your lips and excused yourself to the restroom. The rest of the boys only sat in shock, not only from the blood continuously dripping from your mouth, but also your answer to their question.

~

As you exited the bathroom from patching up your lip, you saw all of the boys were again spread out across the width of the room. They were no longer sitting in a circle on the floor, and the bottle you used to play the game was no where in sight.