"Ahhh...!"

"Hnghh!"

"You... Hah..." His eyes scanned her face.

"You like this pace better, don't you?" His voice was unstable and shaky because of the hard thrusts he made. 

"Ah!"

"Ngh!"

"Oh!"

"Ahnn..!"

With each and every thrust that he did, came with a few pair of soft groans and moans that came from Cordelia.

The sweet sound lingered in his ears as he watched her bounce on top of his hip, taking his entire length inside her as she did. He watched as the expression on her face loosened more vulnerability. It was now even more obvious that she was too, drowning in pleasure with him.

"Haa..." Leon breathed, keeping up his pace for he was a fair and nice view before his eyes. He could t help but notice her round and ample bosoms that bounced up and down as he rammed his hips onto her.

"Nghh..."

"L-Leon, Ah..!"

'That's right.' Came his thought, staring at her face that was etched with a lewd expression. He looked at her face that he somehow found pleasing. It was something that he had just discovered about himself and about her.

After all, this was the first time they've shared a bed together in the morning. For all the past times they have had slept together, was all during the evening. In the dark room with faintly dim light from the lit candles in his chambers, where it was so dark that he could barely see the faces she made while she was under him.

"Ngh!"

"Ah! Ah!" She moaned.

'Show it more.' Leon thought.

"Nnn..." Cordelia swallowed a moan as she felt a heat of pleasure rise to her core.

"L-Leon...!" Her voice filled his ears as her grip on the sheets beside his head tightened.

"What... is it?" He asked in between pauses, his breathing shaky and unsteady.

"Im coming— Ah!"

"Nghhh!!!"

"Oh!!"

"Ha..." He heaved a breath as the corners of his lips slowly rose into a faint smile.

"Then..." He trailed "Let's come together." Said Leon, as he made one last thrust.

"Ah!"

"Nnn..." A deep groan left his lips as he spurted his warm seeds inside her. And as he did, Cordelia immediately felt the warmth sensation that mixed with her lewd juices. The two of them reached their climax together.

"Haa..."

"Hah."

"Ha..."

Their heavy breaths intertwined with one another, as they breathed almost in sync.

Cordelia soon removed herself on top of Leon, carefully laying on the space beside him. She dropped onto the clean white, yet crumpled sheets, exhausted of the course that they did.

She still could feel the warmth of his semen inside her mound, slowly falling down to her inner thighs.

"Are you tired?" Asked his voice.