Official Clip 2

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

They didn't know where they landed in, but there were mushrooms everywhere. Tom couldn't believe what he was seeing. The fact that they just fell down a pipe reminded him of the movie Alice In Wonderland... except this wasn't a movie. It was all real. But it was the same pipe Eggman used to escaped the authorities three weeks ago. Around the same time Sonic and Mario first became friends. Sonic takes in to his surroundings, thinking that this place is cool but strange. Mario however was trying to process what he was seeing and Tails was mesmerized by this new world. But to Knuckles... this place was familiar to him.... He remembers this place when he was little. Mario goes to touch a blue Mushroom until he's met with...

"DO NOT TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM, YOU'LL DIIIEE!!!"

"AAAHH! JESUS CHRIST!!!" Tom screamed.

The fright of his life! A talking mushroom man has appeared in front of the plumber, cop, and three Mobians when it came out of hiding in plain sight! Mario was startled and fell on his back, scared. Tom nearly pulled out his hand gun. Knuckles tries to charge at the creature but Tails and Sonic hold him back by gripping onto his redlocks.

"Knuckles! Stop!" Tails pleaded.

"ITS INNOCENT!!!!" Sonic yelled.

The creature looks at the blue mushroom.

"Oh! I'm sorry, tehe, that one's perfectly fine." It said.

"That's a little mushroom... man... a little mushroom man... talking to us, Sonic..." Mario quivered.

"Yes.. I can see that. Quite clearly." Sonic said.

"Who are you, small mushroom person of the mushroom jungle?!" Knuckles commanded.

The creature giggles.

"Pleased to meet ya, I'm Toad." He said, giving a wink.

"Uh, Mario? And that's Tom, Tails, Knuckles, and Sonic."

Toad just walks off. Sonic spots a pair of bugs walking by but Tom just tugs him back like a protective father looking after his son. Mario goes after Toad and the group follows. Sonic walks next to Mario.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"So this is uh, this is not a dream?" Mario asked.

Suddenly, Toad smacks him in the arm with his wooden staff, causing the plumber to yell in pain and for him and Sonic to bonk heads.

"Aah!"

"OW!" Sonic yelled.

"Mushroom!!! Deceiver!!" Knuckles said, mad.

"That hurt, right?" Toad asked, going back to walking.

"Yes!!" Mario and Sonic shouted angrily.

"Definitely not a dream." he gladly confirmed.

Tom rolls his eyes and Tails smacks his face. Poor Mario is having a hard time accepting the reality.... as for Sonic? This place felt... like a lost memory.

(Holy crap! So much new footage on Mario Day! Even this new clip! I had to do this first because I'm gonna get to the Final Trailer on Monday and for the rest of the Spring break will be the new TV Spots. But now that we've finally got the plot of what the movie will be about, I can finally share my crossover plot with you guys. So here it is:

After Sonic's latest adventure, Tom and Maddie decide to take him on vacation in Brooklyn where the blue blur befriends a plumber named Mario. While working underground to fix a water main and when Sonic goes to investigate where Eggman disappeared to, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Tom, Maddie, Mario and his little brother Luigi are transported down a mysterious pipe and wander into a magical new world. But when the brothers and Tom and Maddie are separated, Mario, Sonic, and their new friends embark on an epic quest to find Luigi and Maddie. With the assistance of Mushroom Kingdom resident Toad and some training from the strong-willed ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach, Mario taps into his own power and Sonic learns new tricks with his powers, the origins of the Chaos Emeralds, and the truth about his past and how he ended up in Longclaw's care. Think you know the Blue Blur? Think again.

Can't wait to show you guys this. Also I ant believe the latest trailer confirmed my theory about the Luma's being captured. I promise by Monday I will get the final trailer chapter out! I swear it! Until next time, do the Mario! ;D)