"But when did you two discussed?? Cause as far as I remember, all you did was fighting and fucking with you being whipped all the time." 

"Ass. Why do you think the fights happened? I would suggest a name and his hormonal ass assumed that's the end of the discussion from my side." 

They were in mid of argument when they sensed other person's presence.

"Well, we thought you killed Jimin so we came to rescue." Jungkook looked weirded out at Chanyeol's words as he saw everyone entering the room, taking some corner. This confused Jungkook as to why no one is coming near him, he doesn't bites.

"Why are you all maintaining a distance though?" He questioned and right at the moment, Baekhyun started walking towards him to get a glimpse of the baby only to halt at the warning growl that echoed in the room, it was low but intimidating. Everyone looked at Jungkook who was staring a Baekhyun with a warning glare, red eyes featuring his alpha in control. 

"And he says why we are maintaining a safe distance, like we don't wanna die so early this time too susan!"

"Oh god Jin hyung!"

In Seoul.

Mrs. Kim was going through some documents when her doorbell rang. Scoffing at the person on the other side she walked towards the door knowing its none of her friends as they all know the entry pass. Her flip-flops flapped on the floor as she walked towards the door with an annoyed look on her face, but the expression changed to concern as she opened the door.

"Elder! What happened and why are you ringing the door bell?" Elder was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath as he glanced at Mrs. Kim. The question made him feel like he did something unacceptable so he couldn't help but ask.

"Was I supposed to knock? My bad, I thought you had a doorbell, so I-"

"Why would you knock but?"

"Huh? To let you know I am on the door, so you can open it for me?"

"But why would you use the door?"

"What am I supposed to do then? Just woosh! Appear in front of you? I am no magician woman!"

"But, that's what you do every damn time!"

Her words made the Elder freeze as he blanked out, trying to calm his racing mind and handle the situation. Being freaked out and out of character was not something he ever did.

"Ohkay, I get it. I am way too exhausted to teleport Mrs. Kim, and it would be your utter kindness if you would let me in, I am about to collapse after walking from the bus station to here."

Embarrassment flushed Mrs. Kim's face as she realised her deeds and immediately called him inside, closing the door behind as she offered him a seat. Without waiting she disappeared into kitchen and came back with some sweets and water as the old man looked so thirsty and nothing would quench his thirst except water.

"What is it Elder, you came all the way here by transport, something must be so important." Hearing her words he nodded as he gulped down the whole glass of water and took a deep breath before speaking. He was sweating badly from both heat and nervousness but with some courage he spoke up.

"The prophecy, it's going to take place soon, sooner than expected." Taking some more breaths he continued.

"We need to search for the kids, we don't know what the prophecy means but the three are somehow involved, we need to keep them under watch, we never know what's lurking for them in the shadows."

Elder's words made Mrs. Kim shiver in fear. She knows that now she have to call them back, there are many consequences, but she has no option but call them back. At least they will be in front of her eyes, so she can protect them when needed.

"Yes Elder."

In the ring surrounded by flames of greed,

The decuples would decide the doom.

Standing by the brink of death,

the viper will show its fume.

The one at odds will have to choose,

The bonds of triune will be needed to loose.

The paired ones will have the key to win,

Seven rounds with movements keen.

The world will witness his wrath for the one,

who dared to provoke the Procreator.

The once ashy ring will be crimson

Standing on his feet will be the seether.

"It's time for the fate to play it's role, and I am still unaware of what this prophecy even means. Oh moon goddess please have mercy."

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

And about name....none of you remembered the folder Jeon was saving the photos in??? damn!

no cause I love this prophecy poem.

~~~~glimpse