"Feng Lan, you..." Are you okay?

Feng Lan calmly sipped the spirit tea in his hand, seeing what Chao Huan wanted to say, he put down the teacup slowly, raised a finger, and pressed it against his thinned lips.

"Don't talk yet."

Feng Lan got up gracefully, and walked in front of Chao Huan with her hands behind her back. The half-smile eyes looked up and down the light. Naked morning joy.

"How does it feel?"

Feeling? what does it feel like

Chao Huan looked bewildered. He had just woken up, and his memory was still on the desert in the Immortal Secret Realm.

At this moment, he saw Feng Lan standing in front of him in good condition, dressed in fluttering white clothes, standing with his hands behind his back, his eyes were full of playfulness, and his expression was a confidence he had never seen before.

What's going on here?

"You don't seem to care?"

Feng Lan felt a little disappointed seeing that Chao Huan didn't seem to care much about her situation.

Is it because he has too little knowledge, or is Feng Lan too thick-skinned? Feng Lan snorted coldly, flicked her sleeves, and went back to the room.

It was only now that Chao Huan, who was left in the small courtyard, came to his senses. His relationship with Feng Lan seems to be reversed.

Chao Huan looked down at himself. The naked body twitched the strong wrists that were bound, with a look of lovelessness.

Although this body is made of wood, it is also made according to his body. Although he is famous, he is actually a pure young chicken.

Which goddamn scumbag unlocked Feng Lan's cultivation, if he found out, he would have to kill that goddamn scumbag.

On the left of Gentle Township. hold. right. The black dragon who embraced the unhappy sneezed suddenly.

He rubbed his hair suspiciously. Itchy nose, who is scolding him...

Fenglan on the other end mistook Chao Huan for Xu Fuhuan, but in fact she was right in essence, this is indeed the Chao Huan who kidnapped him, but Chao Huan just changed her body.

Seeing that Chao Huan was indifferent to her methods, Feng Lan felt a little nervous.

Since I couldn't think of a way to deal with him for the time being, I had no choice but to calm down and practice.

And the poor Chao Huan was hanged under the tree by Feng Lan for several days, his voice was hoarse, and Feng Lan in the room was immersed in his cultivation and blocked all the voices.

When Hua Yanzhi sneaked in with Que Ling, he immediately saw the Suzerain of the Hehuan Sect being stripped naked and hanging under the tree.

Que Ling on the side watched with relish.

Now, Hua Yanzhi was not happy.

He raised his hand to cover Que Ling's eyes, put it next to Que Ling's ear, and bit her ear vaguely. Hanging down: "Is his figure as good-looking as mine?"

Que Ling's ears were smoked by Hua Yanzhi's hot breath. Hanging red, Hua Yanzhi was on the bed floating in his mind. The bravery in the world, Bai. The fair cheeks are filled with flesh. The speed visible to the naked eye is turning red.

Seeing that Que Ling, who was usually cold and gorgeous, blushed at this moment, Hua Yan's heart moved, and he took Que Ling's hand to caress. Comfort in the place where you are emotional.