A Broken Rib

Welcome Welcome! This is my first ever chapter and/or story I'm writing on Wattpad so please have mercy on me 😀

______________________________________________________________

You've heard of Tim's pledge. The one where he couldn't eat meat, drink alcohol or have sex? Yeah, he's told you all about it. As Tim's supportive girlfriend, you immediately accepted it. The eating and drinking part you didn't worry about, the sex though?...well- it bothered you a little. You knew you could keep your hands to yourself. It was hard at first, especially when Tim returned from hockey practice all worked up and sweaty. But after a few days, you managed to get used to it.

Tim on the other hand, not so much. You'd notice that when you'd come to watch his hockey practice. He would get all jumpy and aggressive toward his mates, you could tell he was acting a little differently. Now that it's been 2 weeks or so, you were convinced that it was taking a toll on your little Tim. You were sitting on his bed reading his poetry book when he came out of the bathroom and stared at you. His blue-eyed gaze never left your collarbone, which was enough to make you feel as if you were being watched.

"Take a picture creep, it'll last longer." You'd laugh. Though his face wouldn't seem to change an inch. 

"You're so beautiful." Tim would approach in a swooning manner, opening his arms in order to make out with you.

"Tim. Your pledge." You'd warn him with a smile, tapping softly on the black cross on his hand.

"But-"

As he got closer, you rushed to his bathroom, laughing as he immediately knocked on the door.

"Y/n, please! I need you."

"Nope! You made a vow and I'm going to make sure it lasts. I'm only doing this so you won't regret it later" You'd say, leaning against the door. As much as you wanted to open the door and give your boyfriend a big kiss, you needed to be strong. For him.

"I'll quit the pledge! Just- come out of the bathroom." He would whine, still trying to open the door by twisting the door handle in all directions.

"Nope! No can do."

"Fine," You heard his head thump against the wall "I swear I won't jump on you. Can we at least cuddle?"

You thought about it for a hot minute. Surely nothing can go wrong with cuddling, right? Oh, how wrong you were.

You opened the door, only to find your lover sitting on the floor like a kid in a timeout corner. He sat there until he glimpsed up at you at started bringing your hands down in order for you to kiss him. You being agile enough, wriggled your arms out of his grasp and sprinted for your apartment that was next door. You laughed as you heard him groan at his failed plan, laughing even harder when he came sprinting towards you. You'd jump from his chair to his couch, finally reaching your door that seemed to be far away. You'd shut the door just in time to lock the little monster out.

"Y/n! Come on I can't take it anymore!" He'd knock on the door desperately. Boy was he needy.

"Nuh-uh, I heard that one before I ended up running away from you." You said with a pant.

"Look this whole thing was dumb, I don't know why I thought this was a great idea. I'll call this entire thing off! Just- Please, I miss you so fucking much."

You could sense this feeling in his tone. It wasn't disappointment, nor was a lie, it was entirely pure honesty. Your heart ached at the thought of him just sitting in the hallway, so you sighed, mentally kicking yourself for giving in. You had just opened the door when you caught sight of Tim running towards your door in an aim to break it.

"TIM WAIT-" You started, before being bodyslammed by your hockey player boyfriend. You let out a loud yell once you reached the floor, which was enough to get Tim's face to switch from determined to completely horrified.

"Fuck! Y/n I'm so sorry!-" He'd cup your face in his large hands, inspecting your face to see if you had anything.

"Tim, it's alright-" You'd say weakly, as he was still laying his heavy body on your stomach.

"Quick! How many fingers am I holding up?!" He'd cut you off, holding up 3 fingers in order to check whether or not he had given you a concussion. He'd never forgive himself if he did.

"All I know is that you're squishing my respiratory system." You'd start to tap his back, which made him hold himself up from you with his hands and causing his face to be even more concerned. He'd grab your arms, your legs, your fingers, ANYTHING in order to check if you had broken something.

"I'm okay! I swear." You'd give him a grin, hoping that was enough to calm him down.

"No, it's not! It's my fault that you were thrown onto the floor. I shouldn't have been so reckless. I'm so fucking sorry, I love you Y/n I swear. You just make me go wild when you're looking this pretty...which is pretty often." He'd blush, kissing you all over the face. You chuckled at his worry. Clearly, there was nothing to worry about. Your fingers twirled around his fluffy blonde hair, rubbing his scalp like how you'd usually do when he was feeling down. You could hear his breath soothing down.

"Timmy, there's no need to get worried about this. It was a small accident and I turned out fine, okay? Can you believe me when I tell you that?" You nodded, trying to catch his gaze. He looked at you, relief washing over him. He leaned in as his lips locked with yours. He'd separate, helping you up to your feet when you let out a sharp yelp. Maybe you weren't completely fine. You froze in your exact position, not wanting to feel the pain you just felt a moment ago. Tim's hard-attained relief twisted back to a completely anxious expression. You'd hum in pain, pointing at your left rib. Tim would lift up the side of your shirt, clearly noticing the red mark that sat on your skin. He'd wince, his eyes getting watery. He would drop to his knees, hugging your sides and nuzzling his face onto your hips.

"Tim, it's just a broken rib-" You would say strained. He'd squeeze his embrace tighter, apparently not wanting to let go. Although you probably needed to get your rib checked out, you didn't want to go just yet. This was probably not the best situation to say this but...this was nice. You never took notice of how much Tim cared for you. Of course he loves you over everything, but you've never seen him this worried for you. You cracked a little smile, softening your face. You'd caress his pierced ears, feeling his frown disappear. He'd get up, putting you on his back with delicacy. He'd hold your thighs, saddling you up properly before walking towards the door.

"What'd you need?" He'd ask looking down at your purse, picking up all the things you may need in order to go to the hospital. It took you a moment to realize what he was asking, to which you smiled. "Nothing, just you." You lay your head on his shoulder. You could just tell he was smiling right now. "Oh and maybe a jacket-"

You came back from the hospital with a cast. Tim who was still carrying you on his back placed you gently on his couch. "You know there was no need for you to carry me right?"                       "You know I'd carry you everywhere for anything right?" Tim would reply back, sitting right beside you and laying his heavy arm around your stomach. He'd close his eyes, resting his head peacefully on your shoulder.

So Tim did end up continuing his pledge a little longer. Well, up until you remove your cast. Boy, you guys were in for a treat once you reached his bedroom.