New Beginnings

y/n

     'Take me to the boneyard, baby. Take me to the boneyard, baby' played in the background as I unpacked my belongings. moving halfway across the world wasn't easy. I had been saving up money for years now through my streams and part-time jobs, the main reason I decided to move from the US to Brighton was because of my favorite streamers. Also the fact that I've always wanted to go to England since I was a teenager. As I was building my desk my Spotify was playing some music, I heard a familiar guitar riff. 'He's always right, you're never right.' I knew from the riff that it had to be Model Buses, the few fans I had knew how obsessed with Lovejoy I was, it was honestly the running joke of my channel. Once I finished setting up my desk I quickly plugged my PC in and pulled out my phone. I tweeted often to my fans just so they could be up to date on streams and cool opportunities. 'Made it to Brighton guys! Going to stream soon.' I quickly moved the boxes out of camera frame and turned my PC on, while it was booting up I quickly made myself some food. My intro started playing, which was just a randomly selected piano cover I did of either a James Marriott, Lovejoy, or Los Campesinos song. I quickly sat down as my intro ended and smiled at the camera. "Hey chat! How are we?" I looked at the chat, not many people were active but that never really surprised me, I was quite a small streamer after all. 'Hey! How was the move? :)'  "The move was fine, chat. Today we're just going to do a mental health stream, I'll even cover some songs if you guys want me to." My inspirations for streaming were mainly Wilbur Soot and James Marriott. My mental health streams were mainly so I could feel like I was connecting with my fans more, I always loved it when creators were trying to be more in touch with their fans and went out of their way to learn more about their friends. "Alright chat, let's talk about stress and burn out."

...

y/n

     A while into the stream I was looking at my chat, it was going way faster than usual. "Wow, chat is going really fast. Did someone join the stream?" As I was waiting for an answer from my chat I noticed that Wilbur Soot was streaming. I opened up the stream on a different tab from my stream and saw that he was doing a stream with Tommy. They appeared to be looking at smaller streams, the stream they were looking at wasn't mine, but I silently got my hopes up that they would see my stream. I quickly pointed my attention back to the chat. 'You should play Saline Solution.' "Alright chat, I'll play some Your City Gave Me Asthma." I grabbed my guitar and quickly tested the strings to make sure they were tuned properly, then I played Saline Solution. I knew how to play the keyboard since I was about seven, but the guitar was something I was still learning, I only knew how to play some chords and some Lovejoy songs. Saline Solution was the only song I currently could play from Your City Gave Me Asthma, halfway through the song I saw a message in my chat. 'Hey, I know that song.' I almost panicked when I saw who wrote the message, I quickly stopped playing.

"Hey Wilbur. welcome to the stream."