A Little Chat

y/n

     Trying to keep my cool was nearly impossible, I never thought in a million years that anyone I watched would notice me, especially Wilbur. "How are you doing, Wilbur?" I adjusted myself in my chair and looked at the chat. 'I'm doing well, Tommy told me that I should check you out.' I smiled instantly at the message, "I didn't know Tommyinnit watched my content, if you enjoy my content I can send you my discord server if you want." My chat was going really fast at this point, so I was watching closely so I wouldn't miss another message from Wilbur. 'Thanks, I'll think about joining it.' 

...

     I streamed for about another hour or so before looking at the clock, "I should get going now, chat. I gotta meet someone for brunch." And with that. I ended the stream, I had been talking to this guy online for awhile now, it wasn't anything serious but we wanted to meet in person. We never sent photos of ourselves to each other so it would be a surprise when we did meet. But this guy always reminded me of Wilbur, just because of his humor and music taste, but then again, a lot of people have the same humor and music taste as Wilbur. I put on my Wilbur sweater that I bought awhile ago and some black jeans, the place we were meeting at was only a five minute walk, so I didn't need to rush. When I did get to the cafe I looked around, we only gave each other a description of what we looked like, I took a seat near the window so I could see him hopefully walk in, once I sat down I messaged him. 'I'm at the cafe sitting near the window, let me know when you're here.' Once I sent the message I looked up, I saw this tall man walk in, he had his hood up since it began to rain outside so I couldn't see his face well. He had a guitar case on his back and he seemed to be looking for someone, he then pulled out his phone and appeared to message someone. 

Ping

I looked at my phone, he sent me a message. 'I'm here, could you wave your hand or something please?' I then waved my hand and he looked at me. I recognized his face immediately, it was Wilbur Soot. He sat down across from me and took his hood off, he placed his guitar beside him and looked at me, "Sorry, I wasn't sure if you would actually be here." I looked back at him, "No, no, it's fine... Are you-" "Wilbur, yeah." I stared at him for a moment, I think he knew that I was a bit shocked, "Nice stream by the way, I'm glad we got to meet." He then adjusted in his seat. I looked at him again, "This is actually so cool, do you want me to buy you a drink or anything?" He shook his head, "I'll be fine, but thank you." "So, what's with the guitar?" He looked at his guitar, and then at me. "Oh, I just came from a band rehearsal." "You're in Lovejoy right?" He nodded. "Yeah, do you listen to our music?" I then nodded, "My friend actually introduced me to your stuff, I really like your cover of Los Campesinos." "Oh, you listen to Los Campesinos?" "Yeah, I feel like your music is really influenced by them." We then chatted for nearly two hours in that cafe, the rain pouring outside.