Messages

"Hello, chat. How are we today?" Wilbur asked, I watched the chat and held Wilbur's hand just out of frame from the camera. "Today is going to be an... Interesting stream." He continued, he was still really nervous because he was worried about how chat was going to react to me, even though my fans were basically people who also watched his streams along with Tubbo, Tommy, or Philza.

"Later in the stream today I'm going to tell you guys some news that you guys will hopefully react well to. You guys are honestly the best so I think you'll like it." Wilbur said, the chat was mainly filled with hellos and subs currently. "Anyways here with us today is Y/n again to watch me for tonight's stream." He continued.

I waved at the camera and said, "Hello chat. Glad to be back." Wilbur smiled at me as he became more comfortable and continued, "Tonight is going to be a Drunk Q and A thing like I did with Big Q while ago." "But only Wilbur will be drinking." I quickly interrupted, Wilbur nodded and replied with a chuckle, "Yes, anyways basically Y/n is here to make sure I don't hurt myself."

The chat had some messages like calling me Wilbur's mother, which was honestly kind of funny. "Okay, we're going to start now so be prepared, chat." Wilbur said as he grabbed the wine he had selected from the store. I watched him as he opened it and then poured a glass for himself.

"Basically I'm going to ask Y/n random questions chat, and she'll get a money prize depending on how many she gets right." Wilbur said as he took the first sip of his drink. "Wait, there's a money prize?" I asked, Wilbur quickly replied, "I forgot to tell you, yeah."

The questions then came flowing in from Wilbur and I had to ask him some back, every time he got one wrong he had to take a sip of his drink.

~Time skip

We had been streaming for about and hour at this point, Wilbur was definitely tipsy but not flow blown drunk. His face was flushed and he was slurring his speech slightly. "You should probably slow down, Wil." I said with a slight laugh. Wilbur looked at me and smiled, "But why?"

"You're forgetting who has to drive you home." I replied. A cheeky smile appeared on Wilbur's face and he said, "Oh right! I gotta tell people the news." The chat quickly became flooded with questions about the news.

Wilbur and I had agreed to not say specifically that it was me, but rather to make it more like a guessing game. "Okay, chat. Get ready." Wilbur continued, he had me move a bit closer to him so I was in frame better when he said, "Y/n and I have gotten really close since we've met."

I had to hold back a laugh as he kind of announced us being together, he said to expect more of me in his streams but that was about it. It was a start at least.

But the chat had quickly caught on and started asking if we were together. "Wow, you guys catch on quickly." I said, the chat immediately flooded with congratulations for Wilbur and I said, "I'm going to go get some water, Wil. Don't hurt yourself." Wilbur chuckled and replied, "You know me too well." I smiled at him and then left to go get water.

When I came back Wilbur was talking about how we met to his chat, I sat down beside him and he immediately turned his attention back to me, "Sorry, I got you some water too, Wil." I said and place the cup of water in front of him. "Thank you." He replied.

I knew how bad his hangover was going to be tomorrow so I had prepared some easy food to make and bought a bunch of water for Wilbur to drink tomorrow. "Okay, Y/n. Last question until you get to see how much you're winning tonight." Wilbur said, I sat up and replied, "I'm ready." Wilbur waited a moment and sipped his drink, "When did axolotls first appear in a full version of Minecraft?" He asked. I thought for a moment before answering, "1.17." "Is that your final answer?" Wilbur asked. I nodded and Wilbur took a deep breath.

"Congratulations Y/n you're going home with $200 tonight." Wilbur announced while clapping. I smiled and hugged Wilbur, I noticed in his stream preview that he blushed but he hugged me back tightly. The chat flooded with Awws and congrats, I was more focused on how Wilbur was hugging me. It was so warm and comfortable.

Wilbur finally let me go and said, "Alright, chat, that's going to be the end of this stream. Thank you all for joining." He then ended the stream and hugged me again. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a while

After a while I broke the silence, "I should probably head home soon, Wil." Wilbur shook his head and kissed my cheek, "Stay with me tonight... Please?" I giggled a bit and let go of him, "I have work in the morning..." I replied, Wilbur then gently grabbed me and hugged me tighter, "Please?" He asked.

"Fine... But where could I even sleep?" I replied, Wilbur kisses my cheek again and answered, "On the couch with me." He shut down his computer and we then both made our way back to his apartment.

Once we got back I took my shoes off and quickly found my way to the couch. "I'm so sleepy, Wil." I said with a yawn, Wilbur hugged me again and whispered, "Come on, let's get some rest." I nodded and happily laid on the couch with Wilbur before I fell asleep in his arms again.