Behind The Scenes

Real quick thank you for over 60+ reads! I'm just writing these for fun but I'm glad some of you are enjoying this. If you have any ideas please comment them down below. Enjoy :)

When I woke up in the morning Wilbur wasn't there, I sat up to look for him when I realized that he had left his jacket here and had wrapped around me while I slept. A laughed a little to myself and turned my head to see a note left by Wil, 'Hey, sorry Joe needed me. I'll come back for my jacket later :)' "You're lucky you're cute, Wil." I said quietly to myself.

I then got up and stretched, I never noticed until now how beautiful the sunrise actually was in Brighton, that could also just be because I was finally in England after dreaming about it since I was a teen. Either way, I put Wilbur's jacket on, it was the same one he had worn in the Uncle Nasty video where he was talking to the spirits inside the doll. My whole apartment was kind of messy, there were random dishes and items everywhere, I quickly cleaned up and headed to the kitchen.

Wilbur must've cleaned up a bit for me before he left because there was a bouquet of flowers in a nice vase on the island. They were some beautiful (insert your favorite flowers here.) "Wow, Wil..." I uttered to myself, he really was a charming guy. I opened up the fridge for something to eat quickly before I had to head to work, the place was closing up so I needed to find a new job soon and fast.

While I was thinking about what to eat my phone got a notification, I saw a familiar name on my screen.

Wilbur 

Hey! Sorry I'm not sure if you're awake yet but just wanted to apologize for not being there when you wake up. 

I really felt bad for him, he didn't need to apologize so much I knew how busy he was with the band and getting ready for the tour. I quickly replied

It's nothing, Wil. You left your jacket here btw.

In the meantime I finally grabbed some leftovers from yesterday and ate that for breakfast. Afterwards I showered and headed off to work.

~Time skip~

Wilbur had texted me during work saying that he was going to be doing rehearsal with Lovejoy tonight and told me that I could come if I want to. So of course I came to see everyone again. This time when I got to the building I saw Wilbur standing there. "Hey, I see you're wearing my jacket." Wilbur said while laughing slightly. 

"Yeah, it got chilly." I replied back with a laugh, Wilbur then led me inside to where everybody else was. "We're still waiting on Ash to show up, but in the meantime you can talk with Joe and Mark." Wilbur said with a smile. "Hey, Y/n right?" Joe asked. "Yeah, nice to see you guys again." I replied. Mark was practicing his drumming skills and I just watched, he looked so calm while doing this, like it all just came to him without him even thinking about it.

I sat down on the floor and asked, "Is it true that you guys just rented out a cabin for a bit to write Pebble Brain?" Mark stopped what he was doing and laughed a little before replying, "Yeah, it was mainly Wilbur's idea." "I mean, it worked, didn't it?" Wilbur asked with a laugh. "I mean, it gave me one of my favorite songs so I'd say it worked." I said with a laugh.

"What's your favorite then?" Joe asked, "(Insert favorite Pebble Brain song.) I replied. " Good choice." Wilbur replied. We all then heard a door open and then saw Ash walk in, "Hey Ash, this is Y/n. She'll be watching us rehearse tonight." Wilbur said while pointing at me. "Hello." I said with a small smile. Ash just waved and then set up his bass.

"Is there anything you want to hear us play, Y/n?" Wil asked. I debated for a moment while I thought about all of Lovejoy's songs before replying, "Call Me What You Like?" Wilbur chuckled a bit and replied, "Alright, I'll make sure that gets played tonight." I felt a small smile appear on my lips as they all began to play.

While everybody was just kind of messing around the door clicked open, Tommy stood in the doorway. "What do you want, Tommy?" Wil asked, "Can I watch you guys rehearse?" He replied. "Sit on the floor." Wilbur replied. Tommy came over and sat beside me, "Hey. Y/n." He said, "Hey, came to watch them too?" I said with a slight laugh. 

"Yeah." He replied. Ash and Joe began to play a few chords and the next thing I knew Lovejoy was playing Sex Cells. Tommy and I were singing along with Wilbur, he seemed so happy when he sang and I was just having fun. After they finished playing Tommy clapped. "Alright. Y/n. You wanted Call Me What You Like, right?" Wilbur asked. I nodded and Wil looked over at Joe, he then began to play the opening and soon Lovejoy was playing CMWYL.

Once rehearsal had ended I stood up and walked over to Wil, "You did great, Wil." I said. He looked at me and smiled, "Thanks, love." He replied. We hugged for a moment and then Wilbur began to put his guitar back in its case, "When are you guys going to America?" I asked, "March, why?" He replied. "I got a lot of free time on my hands now, so I could go with you guys if you want." I continued. Wilbur narrowed his eyes at me slightly like he wanted to ask but he decided against it.

"That would be nice, but I don't want you to get in trouble with your work, Y/n." He said, "That old record shop is closing up, so this week is my last paycheck anyway, Wilbur." I replied. "I mean, if you want to come you can, I'm just worried about your rent and stuff." "I'll be fine, Wil." Wilbur still seemed a bit worried when he replied, "Alright, goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight, Wilbur." I said. We then both left the rehearsal room and made our ways home. That was an exciting night.