Chatters Paradise

y/n

Tick tock, tick tock

     It was only 6:30, but I sent Wilbur my address so he knew where to go. He said that he wasn't that far and that he was going to bring something to eat, I was worried that my chat was going to ship us together, which actually wouldn't be too bad, but I don't want to freak Wilbur out. At around 6:50 Wilbur arrived and I let him inside. "Welcome, over at my desk is where we'll be streaming. Sorry it's a bit cramped, there's an extra chair in the living room. Wilbur then went to go get a chair, I quickly set up my stream and posted a tweet, Streaming soon guys, have a special guest this time. I barely had any guests on my stream who weren't Niki or Jack, so it was a big deal for me to have Wilbur joining me. I sat down in my chair and waited for Wilbur to return. When he did return I helped him set his chair up and then adjusted the camera. I started the stream and the intro started.

...

y/n

     "Hey chat! How are we?" I smiled at the camera, Wilbur was just out of frame so all chat could see what his shoulder. "I have a special guest here with us tonight, say hello to Wilbur Soot!" Wilbur then fixed his seat so he was in frame, I grabbed the mouse so I could pull up another window, "So, I was thinking Wilbur. We could do a you laugh you lose challenge." He chuckled a bit, "You know you'll lose to me, right?" "I'll beat you when it comes to that 'Cheeto' video." He laughed again and I sat back in my chair, "Okay chat, let's be kind to Wilbur and give him an easy video first. But I want to go over the rules." I looked over at Wilbur, "Do you want the rules to be the same as your you laugh you lose videos?" He nodded, "Well, since they're your rules. You can say them, Wilbur." He then sat up in his seat, "Rule number one, no boomers. Rule number two, no zoomers. Rule number three no weebs under penalty of death, (looking at you Phil.) Rule number four no Marvel stans. Rule number five stan Loona. Rule number six no K-pop." He took a deep breath and then continued, "Rule number seven no My Little Pony Friendship is F*ck. Rule number eight no videos I've already seen. Rule number nine staged videos are shit. Rule number ten ignore rule number five. And finally, rule eleven, loud is sometimes funny." He took a few deep breaths and I smiled. "Alright chat, let's get the funny videos going."

...

y/n

     We had been streaming for about an hour at this point, Wilbur barely laughed but I laughed once, so I was losing to him. The videos paused and I grabbed the mouse. "Whoops, seems like you guys broke the queue." Wilbur was looking at the chat, "Chat seems to be shipping us together, y/n." I then looked at the chat, "Guys, let's not do this again please." I then pulled a window up and texted my moderator, who was just my sister. I saw Wilbur watching me in the corner of my eye and I felt my face heat up slightly. 'I think Wilbur is blushing a bit, y/n.' I then looked at Wilbur and he was facing away from me. I gently nudged him, "You okay?" He nodded, 'I'm going to go get some water." He then  walked to the kitchen and I went back to watching the videos.

Wilbur

     I don't know why I was blushing, I mean, I'm used to people shipping me with my friends. Everyone thought Niki and I were together to the point where it was hard to collaborate with her online. But I wasn't expecting y/n's chat to do it so fast. Her chat was nice but there was also some really rude comments, I don't think y/n saw them, at least I hope she didn't. Once I reached the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, I knew she just moved here, but she definitely needed some food in her apartment. I walked back over to her desk and sat back down, "Hey y/n?" She looked at me, "Yeah?" "Have you eaten today?" She nodded, "Yes Wilbur, you're not my dad, I had some takeout." I then jokingly put my hands up defensively, "Hey, I was just worried." She laughed quietly and then looked at the chat. "That doesn't count guys!" I got comfortable in my chair and took a sip of my water.

...

Wilbur

     Y/n had just ended her stream, we were just kind of sitting there for a moment. "Thank you for coming, Wilbur." She said eventually. I nodded, "No problem, you can call me Will if you want." She smiled, "Okay then, Will." I had to admit, I felt my heart flutter slightly when she said my name, but I had to try to hide it from her. She just moved here and we only just met in person, I just had to wait a while. "I'll head out now, thank you for having me." I stood up and walked to the front door. "Wait, Will." I glanced at her, "Yes?" She walked over to me, holding out my phone, "Don't leave your phone here, silly." I took my phone and put it in my pocket, "Thanks, y/n. Goodnight." She smiled and stood in the doorway of her apartment, "Goodnight, Will." I made my way home and laid down on my bed, quickly falling asleep shortly afterwards.

...

y/n

     I still can't believe that just happened, when I was handing Wilbur his phone I felt our hands touch, my heart fluttered and I just knew that I had fallen for Wilbur. I shut my pc down for the night and headed to my room, I actually had barely eaten today so I should've asked Wilbur to get me something on his way here. But, oh well, I laid down on my bed and listened to some music for a bit. James Marriott was streaming so I watched him for a while before I drifted off to sleep.

(Author's note: Call Me What You Like comes out tonight! I'm so excited!)