Easy Mac

It had been about a month since my subathon ended, Tubbo's however had one more day left until he had to end it. I was doing one of my more usual streams when Wilbur discorded me.

Hey, hope you have a good stream. :) Do you want to go get food after?

I had to hide the smile on my face as I quickly replied.

Yeah of course, you can enter the voice chat anytime you like, Wil.

I then went back to what I was doing before, I was resuming my survival world I had started a little over three years ago. Basically it looked like one of Phil's hardcore worlds but I did it in survival because I was worried about losing my whole progress. I had a lot of viewers today and I had ever since I've been shown on Wilbur's stream as well as Tubbo's subathon. 

A few minutes later I heard the notification of someone joining the call and I heard a groggy Wilbur say, "Hello?" "Hey, Wil. Were you sleeping?" I replied with a slight laugh. "No, just tired." He groggily replied. My chat had began to flood with messages to Wilbur and some of the emotes he used in his chat. "You don't need to call me, Wil. You can sleep, you know." I explained, Wilbur then suddenly sounded more awake when he replied, "I want to talk to you, Y/n. Tommy has been screaming all day and I need a break from him."

I laughed a bit and paused my game, "Okay, fair point. How about we play some geoguesser?" I suggested, "So you can lose to me?" He asked, "Hey, not all of us are geography nerds, Wil." I replied with a sarcastic tone. Wilbur then shared his screen in the discord and I quickly made sure that chat could see the game.

The first place was really hard to tell, there were no defining features or flags for Wilbur to beat me to. We both lost to that one but the rest Wilbur got pretty quickly, but the last one I got. "Where is this place, there's a river or something and a Canadian flag." Wilbur asked, "Oh! I recognize this place!" I exclaimed, "Where is it?" He asked again, "It's Detroit." I replied, he then put it in and indeed it was Detroit.

"Nice job, Y/n. Wilbur said, I looked at how long my stream had been going and it had almost been three hours. " Alright, chat. I think I'm going to head out now, I have plans tonight so I hope you all have a good rest of your day, and I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said.

Once I ended stream Wilbur perked up and asked, "So what do you want for dinner?" I laughed a little and replied, "I want to cook with you, I got some mac and cheese I could make if you want to come over." "Alright, I'll be there in a bit." He said and then hung up.

Once Wilbur came I had the kitchen all set up and smiled at him, "Well, welcome!" I said. Wilbur kissed me quickly and then took off his jacket, "Missed you." He said, I laughed softly and hugged him, "Missed you too." I replied, he hugged me back and I then hung up his jacket for him. "Come to the kitchen, Wil. I got everything all set up, we just need to put aprons on." I said.

Wilbur had boiled the water for me and I was pouring the raw noodles in when he said, "Lovejoy is going to America soon." I smiled at him and poured in another box of raw noodles, "That's a good thing, right?" I asked, he nodded and then said, "Yeah, but I don't know if you'll come or not so we may be away from each other for a while." I gently grabbed his hands once I placed the boxes on the counter, "Listen, I'm going to support you and the band no matter what." I said, Wilbur leaned into my touch and placed his chin on my head, "You're too sweet, you know?" I laughed a bit and then made the mac and cheese for us.

Once everything was made I put everything in a bowl and set everything at the table, Wilbur sat down and I asked, "What would you like to drink?" "Just a water is fine, love." He answered. I got two bottles of water out from the fridge and set one down in front of each of us. Wilbur took a bite of the mac and cheese and said, "This is pretty good, how'd you make it?" "Oh, it's my mother's recipe, she taught me it before I moved here because it's cheap to make and easier than prepping a whole meal." I replied.

Once we finished eating I took the dishes over to the sink and quickly washed them, I could do this later I just wanted to hang out with Wil. "Do you need help over there, love?" Wilbur asked, "Only if you want to help with the dishes." I replied. He then came over and helped me clean the dishes, "Thanks." I said, "No problem." He replied. 

Once I had put everything away Wilbur and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch. He was picking out a movie and I grabbed a blanket. "You cold?" Wilbur asked with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, the heating never works." I replied. He then hugged me and picked out something for us to watch, "There you go." He said. It was definitely warmer than it would be under the blanket.

The show wasn't even halfway over yet when I fell asleep in Wilbur's arms on the couch.